Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Your government and union employees photo's here

Quote Originally Posted by tljames View Post
    GAWD I hate it that I'm Pubic (is that spelled right?) enemy number 1!

Yet government or otherwise I LOVE my job! So here I sit. Here's a diddy for ya.

{NOTE} THE FOLLOWING IS PURE DEE BS!

Just thought it entertaining, given the topic!

DISCOVER WHO YOUR HERO IS TODAY!

This is fun. I promise you WILL laugh when you discover your HERO
    NO CHEATING. I was really surprised to find out who my HERO was.

FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR HERO DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET, DO THE
    SIMPLE
    MATH BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO.

It's CRAZY how accurate this is!
    No peeking!

(1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

(2) Multiply by 3 then

(3) Add 3

(4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

(5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

(6) Add the digits together

Now Scroll down .................

With that number, see who your HERO is from the list below:
    1. Einstein
    2. Oprah Winfrey
    3. George w. Bush
    4. Bill Clinton
    5. Bill Gates
    6. Gandhi
    7. Ronald Reagan
    8. Babe Ruth
    9. Thomas James
    10. John F. Kennedy

I know, I know....I just have that effect on people. One day, you too
    can be like me.

Stop picking different numbers!! I AM YOUR HERO, JUST DEAL WITH IT !!!!
    HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Thomas
    Oddly, that list had 6 out of 10 people who have been employed by a government. So, whomever made that list was even inclined to believe that you have a 60% chance of believing a government employee to be a hero over the people who pay the unreasonable salary, health care, and benefits, of government employees. The government bias continues.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick B View Post
    Really sound like a Liberal Tim. I am sick of seeing you hit Unions as a whole when there are many that are good. Unions make it so you do not get Mexican immigrant wages and make those not in one get pissed as you do. And as in almost everything anymore they do not go after the people running the unions screwing it up they hit all union workers. Very sad. Rick B

This.

Unions are responsible for so many great things in this country. Social Security, Obama Care, Medicare, The New Deal, all these things were done because of us. Making things equal for everyone is what we stand for and promise to deliver to all our brothers and sisters. To attack us is a terrible shame.
    "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."
    W. Churchill

"Unions are responsible for so many great things in this country. Social Security, Obama Care, Medicare, The New Deal, all these things were done because of us. Making things equal for everyone is what we stand for and promise to deliver to all our brothers and sisters. To attack us is a terrible shame. " these are good things???

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    My wife has been a School Custodian for 34 years, worked like a dog, cleaning up after snot nosed kids and giving them a hug and a pep talk when they needed it. She cut the grass, shoveled snow, cleaned up vomit and feces kids would purposly smear on floors etc
    When I first met her she would have to go to the old School building and hand shovel coal into the feeders on the boilers on weekends so the pipes wouldnt freeze
    She has foot problems from being on the concrete floors all those years and is worn out from it
    Next year she will retire at 54 years old with 35 years service with a pension she paid into. More power to her she deserves it
    Brother O, I feel her pain.
    In God we trust, all others pay cash.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by cwcdl79 View Post
    "Unions are responsible for so many great things in this country. Social Security, Obama Care, Medicare, The New Deal, all these things were done because of us. Making things equal for everyone is what we stand for and promise to deliver to all our brothers and sisters. To attack us is a terrible shame. " these are good things???
    I was hoping for an 'irony alert'. Didn't see one though... That's a concern.