Thread: M1 Garand Stock

Cadet

M1 Garand Stock

Boyt M1 Garand stock, handguards...no metal.

Nice wood. I removed these for installation of the "thin profile" CMP stock.

Walnut. Only minor dings.

If I knew how to use sandpaper, I'd keep this...

$40..OBO.

PM ME

Andy, I'll take the stock.
    Bill
    PM Sent
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

Cadet
    Bill,

It's been almost a week. Are you still going to buy the stock?

K

Kevin you should have received payment, if not tomorrow for sure.
    Bill
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

Cadet
    I am off today, will be up there at noon on Wed. Will ship it out ASAP. Thanks!

Cadet
    Received payment Colonel. Thank you. I will label the box and send it out tomorrow morning. I just finished the M1 shooting and my M1 Carbine. Skeet fields open at 1PM..so that's next.

Kevin, stock set arrived and is really nice. I hope to do business with you again.
    Bill
    Bill

Cadet
    Thank you Colonel. And the $40 less shipping, will go to the Veteran's Shoot and lunch we do at our club each year. I often sell things giving someone a good bargain, and send the money to support activities at our club. Today I sold a Pacific 366 loader (shotgun) for only $25. That money will go to our "Youth Rifle and Pistol Clinic" which our club is doing tomorrow.

I am glad you like the stock. It was nice, but too "bulky" for my small fingers. The CMP and the USGI (early) stocks seem slimmer. I am not a wood worker so I felt it best to send this to someone who could enjoy it.