Thread: FS: 4.66 HRAs with pics. LAST CHANCE

FS: 4.66 HRAs with pics. LAST CHANCE

These are the last three 4.66 HRAs from my personal collection. All three are in exactly the condition and configuration as they were when I purchased them. All three appear to be all or mostly original. The data sheets for the three (as far as parts) are nearly identical.

I will not be offering these again. One way or another, these rifles will be sold within the next couple weeks.

#1)

HRA 4,661,096

The finish on the heel is the most worn of the three. The original HRA 11-51 barrel is in excellent condition with MW of 1 and TE of 2. This has the super rare HRA Hart trigger group in original and correct condition with WWII SA hammer. The rifle also has the original and correct early WWII style op rod catch. HRA stock and handguards are in great shape with minimal small dings and no cracks. $1100 shipped

PICTURES HERE:
    http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w...46610XX%20HRA/

#2)

HRA 4,662,966

The finish is the best of the three at 90%+. The original HRA 9-52 barrel is in great shape with MW of 2 and TE just over 3. This has the super rare HRA Hart trigger group in original and correct condition with WWII SA Hammer.THis one does not have the early style op rod catch, but the condition of the rifle and it's parts has never lead me to question the originality of this part. HRA stock and handguards in great shape. only a couple dings. There is what might be the beginning of a hairline crack in rear guard. I can send pics if interested. $1600 shipped

PICTURES HERE:
    http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w...guy/466%20HRA/

#3)

HRA 4,661,498

Another nice early one. Metal condition is very good. The original HRA 4-53 barrel has MW of 1 and TE of 2. Again, the super rare HART trigger group. early op rod catch. This dandy has the ultra rare ordinance wheel HRA stock. 3 years ago I was offered $1500 for the just the stock and handguards. This is the only one I have ever owned. $2350 shipped

PICTURES HERE:
    http://s176.photobucket.com/albums/w...y/46614%20HRA/

Very nice rifles Sean.
    I really like #3, but I like my life at home more. I would be tarred and feathered if I bought that beauty
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Damn, I just picked up an HRA ordnance wheel stock and have been looking for an early gun to go in it...but like Orlando, I really like sleeping in air conditioning, not in my utility shed.

Quote Originally Posted by dpd3672 View Post
    Damn, I just picked up an HRA ordnance wheel stock and have been looking for an early gun to go in it...but like Orlando, I really like sleeping in air conditioning, not in my utility shed.

I can send one to you woodless and save some $. Moving these here saves me GB fees and some time. I can do you a good deal on the 4,661,096. Just let me know. I won't tell anyone

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    I can send one to you woodless and save some $. Moving these here saves me GB fees and some time. I can do you a good deal on the 4,661,096. Just let me know. I won't tell anyone
    Ok, you have my attention, haha. Shoot me an email and I'll try to figure out how long I'll be sleeping outside.