View Poll Results: Who will you vote for President in the 2012 election?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • obama (the incumbent)

2 6.90%
  • romney (a "Republican" challenger)

26 89.66%
  • Other, please explain in a brief posting.

1 3.45%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: A thread to unite us all!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Amen...Ag is my fave!
    It's very under-valued, and inexpensive enough to move incrementally.

Eli

I currently have a large investment in lead.

I'm not hearing anyone about my $633 political donation? Is that not enough for me to send? Am I being a cheap skate?

Couple more hours.

I'm voting for the person who will be more likely to pay me more, promote me faster and not get me killed.
    Josh
    M1CC #628
    GySgt/USMC
    6116/0931

Patriot
    Hey! Why'd you close the poll?

Quote Originally Posted by KnickKnack View Post
    Hey! Why'd you close the poll?

It had a posted polling time babe. Can't leave it open forever.

Now, what I have learned from this poll;

1. Most gun folks voted for people who are less likely to take their guns. Not a giant surprise but there are plenty of gun folks that vote democrat.
    2. Because this is a public poll, we know who on this forum is voting for whom.
    3. I find it odd that so many of us say we are going to vote for one person but send a check for $63.33 to the person they are not voting for??? A government employed union worker, who votes for someone other then boraq, will send boraq a check for $63.33 to elect boraq. I know why this happens but I don't understand why such a union worker would wonder why some of us would want your union GONE. Heck, I don't understand why you wouldn't want your union gone.
    4. If you are in the service employees international union, and you are voting for someone other than boraq, your union has sent 39.7 million dollars to democrats in the last 10 years.
    5. If you are in the international brotherhood of electrical workers, and you are voting for someone other than boraq, your union has sent 35.7 million dollars to democrats in the last 10 years.
    6. If you are in the american federation of teachers, and you are voting for someone other than boraq, your union has sent 34.1 million dollars to democrats in the last 10 years.
    7. If you are in the teamsters union, and you are voting for someone other than boraq, your union has sent 33.4 million dollars to democrats in the last 10 years.
    8. I could go on and on with the union donations that my friends of the US Constitution who are in unions have made but the post would be many pages. Just know that your union, no matter what union, has sent less than 10% of the democratic political dollars to any other political campaigns.

This begs the question, does anyone care or do the benefits of your union to you personally mean so much that U.S. Constitution now means nothing?

To vote for one person but send a check to another cancels your token vote X 10.

The best defense for the indefensible is silence LOL. Just act like the facts aren't here

I did not vote in this poll, but came back to find the results disappointing. I am somewhat surprised to see that most of you who did vote are planning to vote for the bluer of two evils in November. I'd like to see more votes outside of the two big parties, but I think a lot of people who might actually care are too scared to actually vote their mind. Of course, your state's representative will probably just push votes to their party come electoral college time anyways. I guess I expected something else from folks around here. :shrug:

Herk, I think the mindset is a vote for Ron Paul=4 more years of obama.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau