Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Deceased liberal. Who Is Your Personal Fave?

Favorite Deceased liberal. Who Is Your Personal Fave?

Who is your personal fave and why? You can also tell who you would like to see on the list but please specify that they are not deceased yet-eg. "Jimmy Carter but he is still alive as of right now as far as I know". Please don't post JoeJoeWasHere on your "Future Inductees List". Feel free to elaborate on their crimes against society.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

C'mon, Ted Kennedy is a shoo in. Murderer, hypocrite, fat, obnoxious, spoiled rich kid sexual predator. He had zero redeeming qualities.

And he was so liberal, he made his brother JFK look like Rush Limbaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by dpd3672 View Post
    C'mon, Ted Kennedy is a shoo in. Murderer, hypocrite, fat, obnoxious, spoiled rich kid sexual predator. He had zero redeeming qualities.

The whole PHUQEN family should have been ABORTED.
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Quote Originally Posted by dpd3672 View Post

Yep. And don't forget that DEAD TED DAY is August 25. start planning your parties now! I do a special dance and ^$#% off to his obit every hour on the hour

Wow... good reads so far!
    !

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    If Liberace was a liberal,then He would have to be My favorite dead liberal.I think it would be fun to take Him to a tea party hosted by Charles Manson and Morton Downey Jr.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

All dead liberals are my favorite dead liberals because they can't screw things up anymore, but right now Ted Kennedy is #1 favorite
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Yep. ... $#%^ off to his obit every hour on the hour
    Impressive!

I would like to nominate john roberts as my lib dead pool candidate. May the bone cancer take it slowly and without hesitation. I cannot think of any lib currently alive that I could possibly despise more. john roberts is the worst kind of liberal, one that hides its true colors until it can do the most damage. john roberts now earns the former jane fonda moniker of communist, traitor bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I would like to nominate john roberts as my lib dead pool candidate. May the bone cancer take it slowly and without hesitation. I cannot think of any lib currently alive that I could possibly despise more. john roberts is the worst kind of liberal, one that hides its true colors until it can do the most damage. john roberts now earns the former jane fonda moniker of communist, traitor bitch.
    I think ruth bader ginsberg is going to the happy hunting grounds before him. Another chance for bho to plant a young leftist to the Court.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau