Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Deceased liberal. Who Is Your Personal Fave?

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I think ruth bader ginsberg is going to the happy hunting grounds before him. Another chance for bho to plant a young leftist to the Court.

If, and it is a big IF, romney gets in the white house, I hope to God that he puts all openly conservative justices in the court. Heck obama did it.

I wouldn't mind putting this thing on the list. It was almost completely responsible for stealing our money for the hero's of 911, the folks who were kind of doing their job.

Clip 1, so wonderful, listen to people savage the wein

He is arrogant.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Clip 2 shows it on a rampage against anyone who would protect your tax dollars from it. It is all bent because employees who freely "served" were now injured doing what they signed up as "serving" for. Forget the fireman who was injured attending some regular plant fire, these here fireman, uh... hero's, are special.

Patriot
    He is arrogant.
    He is that. But then, so is Governor Christie. Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out who is who and which side they are on.

Patriot
    Teddy Kennedy was a hands down winner in this Poll for Number 1. That was too easy. I guess we should all pick number 2 now. Unfortunately, all of my other picks are still alive and spreading their Liberal poo everywhere.

A couple more nominations for the dead pool and death by bone cancer

Lee Saunders is the President of the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees, AFL-CIO, which represents 1.6 million members. He was elected at the union’s 40th International Convention in June 2012.

Bob King was elected UAW president on June 16, 2010, by delegates at the UAW's 35th Constitutional Convention in Detroit. King, who is known for his activism and passionate beliefs in social and economic justice, served three terms as a UAW vice president. In his last term as vice president, he directed the Ford, Severstal, and Competitive Shops/Independents, Parts and Suppliers (IPS) departments.

James P. Hoffa has been on a mission—to build the Teamsters Union into the strongest, most powerful voice in North America for working families—and he is well on his way to achieving this goal. Under Hoffa’s leadership, the Teamsters Union is winning industry-leading contracts, engaging in vigorous contract enforcement and organizing the unorganized. Teamster positions on the issues of the day—from unsafe Mexican trucks to misguided trade policies—now hold sway in Washington’s power corridors. Hoffa has spent a lifetime preparing for the challenge of running the Teamsters Union. He knows, first-hand, what Teamsters can accomplish when they are united. He is leading a Union that is a credit to its proud history. Hoffa is recognized as one of the foremost authorities on Union issues. As the most visible and outspoken critic of government trade policies and anti-worker corporate agendas, Hoffa is recognized as a leader on issues that affect working people.

RANDI WEINGARTEN is president of the 1.5 million-member American Federation of Teachers, AFL-CIO, which represents teachers; paraprofessionals and school-related personnel; higher education faculty and staff; nurses and other healthcare professionals; local, state and federal employees; and early childhood educators. She was elected in July 2008, following 11 years of service as an AFT vice president. She is an active member of the Democratic National Committee and numerous professional, civic and philanthropic organizations.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I would like to nominate john roberts as my lib dead pool candidate. May the bone cancer take it slowly and without hesitation. I cannot think of any lib currently alive that I could possibly despise more. john roberts is the worst kind of liberal, one that hides its true colors until it can do the most damage. john roberts now earns the former jane fonda moniker of communist, traitor bitch.
    TRUer words have never been spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! Peace Toolman

Quote Originally Posted by KnickKnack View Post
    He is that. But then, so is Governor Christie. Sometimes I have a hard time figuring out who is who and which side they are on.
    But I like Christie.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Patriot
    But I like Christie.
    I used to like Christie too. Until I saw more of him and realized that he was being just as arrogant as the Libs, like Chuck Shumer, Raum Emanuel, etc., just on the other side of the aisle. Put two arrogant people with opposite views in the same room and all that will come of it is that each one thinks that the other is a pompous ass. They are both correct, but nothing will be accomplished.