Thread: And On The Education Front......Chicago teachers just walked--Are now on strike

Patriot

And On The Education Front......Chicago teachers just walked--Are now on strike

Wonder if Rahm-Bo will turn the water canons on 'em....What kind of spin will Obama put on this one? Oh I know, it's Bush's fault.

Patriot
    With the quality of schools and the kids they try and teach just how will the schools being closed effect the education in that cesspool city at all?
    I erased my signature and don't know why.

Founding Member
    The crime rate will jump up tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    The crime rate will jump up tonight.
    That'll be offset by the NFL players going back to "work".
    !

I guess I must be a liberal, fire the lot of them! Let no public union survive in any form. I don't want my employees telling me how to run my business, it's my business and not there's.

Edit:
    Wait, hold the presses, the teachers have been joined by chicago's occupy wall street movement as a show of "solidarity". Hmm, who's the liberal now? I would be ashamed to the point of killing myself if I was allied by the "occupy" movement.

51% of all teachers are full time? If you consider working 5 hrs a day, 80 days a year I guess that's so.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau