Thread: Riddle me this...

Founding Member

Riddle me this...

With the current postings about NM barrels, other NM parts, reduced aperture size sights, and AFPG marked rifles sold as SG's will the CMP change the JCG matches to allow more NM marked parts?

Probably not....good point though.

Some of their rules make no sense. If your stock is loose you can't put a cardboard shim in there but you can replace it with a custom $1000 stock.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I get the faint impression that a lot of shooters, and perhaps some of the posters on the CMP boards are a tad bit fanatical about rules, regs and rifle specs.

My C&R match at the local range has never, ever done an inspection. Most guys that shoot, know what the game is. I also don't record points to the CMP, standings do not mean anything. When you're dead, who cares if you were a high master this-or-that. You'll either be loved or not.

I have yet to shoot at the Western Games, about 1.5 hours away. I guess it seems like a big hassle to drive up there, too many shooters.

Gary Anderson, the final authority on the rules, is getting a bit old and perhaps senile so one should be prepared for anything.
    !