Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My New Stallion

Patriot
    Shes a beauty, and buy the way Jeff, you can stop pulling my leg about the 45s LOL. I have a lot of rifles to sell first. I should be shot for this but here goes. I was at a gun show about 5 years ago and I picked up a M1D first thing and then run across a neat 03 that I had to have. So I just spent a lot of money and was done spending. I old friend offers me a Colt 1911A1 that was carried in WWII by his neighbor for 850. I just could not do it and passed walked a few tables and looked at Remington 03 . The numbers stood out on the 03 because lots of zeros, 3000262 for 600.00 I walked away. As soon as I left I went to dads house jsut down the road and bummed 1500.00 bucks and run back and they were gone this was less that an hour. I looked the Remington up on the Springfield site and saw two numbers away was used as a test rifle having peep sights added . this one had the peep sights also. my friend scuffed at it for not being right. I believe it was after seeing that. I think I made two bad decision that day. LOL.

Good luck with the 45s

Ripple! OMG how cheap can one be.

I will bid 4 bottles of Boones Farm Strawberry Hill, food stamps and a pack of Kools.
    M1 COLLECTORS CLUB
    WWW.M1COLLECTORSCLUB.COM
    JOIN US TODAY!

Visit the club on our new YouTube page!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/M1CCGunner

Visit our Facebook page for info and pics of the CMP, Garands etc..

“Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security” Ben Franklin

very nice- I like them with some wear- not the 98% minty gun that just sat in a rack in the arms room or in the holster of a high ranking officer. I hope to find something similar one day