Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Valley Forge Gun Show

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    Mike,You have several pictures that resemble My late Father.The licorice is very pleasing.
    Your Grace

I have several pictures that remind me of my late father!!!!!

Mike

PS: I really hope the $99 barreled reciever guy ain't there I will come hoe with no money!
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

OK to say I was not whelmed by this show would be an understatement. I understand that there has been no VFGS in quite awhile and some of the vendors may have had other comitments, but this was sad. Last show was 1100 tables this may have been 450, with almost 40% non firearms related. lots of Handguns(but I can not buy handguns in PA). I did however buy M14 mags from SARCO without them checking my drivers licence. I also bought some cool old Sci Fi DVDs. I will give this show another chance in DEC, but without some improvement not a third. Just my opinion I could be wrong.

Mike

PS: When I see 15 gang banger types buying body armour, I wonder what they know that I do not!
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

Axemurderer is kinda cute - like an Ewok.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    OK to say I was not whelmed by this show would be an understatement. I understand that there has been no VFGS in quite awhile and some of the vendors may have had other comitments, but this was sad. Last show was 1100 tables this may have been 450, with almost 40% non firearms related. lots of Handguns(but I can not buy handguns in PA). I did however buy M14 mags from SARCO without them checking my drivers licence. I also bought some cool old Sci Fi DVDs. I will give this show another chance in DEC, but without some improvement not a third. Just my opinion I could be wrong.

Mike
    Thanks for the scouting report. Glad I didn't go.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Beef jerky, some nazi crap, and chinese throwing stars are pretty uch what you find at gun shows lately. Ain't like the old days.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I past by Valley Forge on my way to old Gettysburg this weekend. But from what I'm reading I didn't miss anything LOL