Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What Can I Get For $85K ?

Cadet
    I know the GF said Texas is out but still take a look at East Texas, say 100 miles or so around Tyler.

I do not know what kind of job you need, but if I was to move from Texas I would go to Northwest Montana, around Libby or Troy, or to Idaho around Elk City.

But I am Retired.

War Room Ready
    Well, there was (and still are) some Islands off the coast of Florida you could have bought. That was before Faith Hill & her husband bought one and all there friends then followed. There is a butt load in and around the French Polynesia/Fiji area.

Founding Member
    [QUOTE=txarsoncop;28800]Tim, you've forgotten all about that nasty, muddy creek that San Antonio likes to call a river. You out-of-towners seem to love to eat next to it though and then go for a stroll along its banks while gang members try to piss on you from bridges. Welcome to San Antonio!!!!!

Don't know if I'd live anywhere else but Texas as long as it's not in a city.Quote
    It seems to be the same in San Antonio as it was in 1968??? My frist city to wake up in and hear of Daily drive-by shootings? Plus that Da-n river stank...