Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Romney round 2

Romney round 2

Romney will not allow himself to be bullied by the president or the moderator, he comes off BAD AZZ!

Uht OH! A guy just asked oboomya POINT BLANK who refused the extra security to the Libyan embassy which WAS requested. oboombya has NOT answered.

He still has not answered 5 minutes later.

LMAO, Romney just made it oboombyas FAULT! Outstanding.

Gotta say, I call the VP debate for biden but Romney just keeps kicking this clowns AZZ!

oboombya is now calling the "offensive" card. Romney is just burned on the "act of terror" remark in the rose garden. Bummer for Romney, burned on this one.

Uht oh, gun control. oboombya says his believes in the 2nd amendment BUT... oboombya says "any weapon designed for a soldier does not belong on our streets" It wants an assault weapons ban introduced.

Romney says he wants laws already on the books enforced.

A note, oboombya does not know what an automatic weapon is.

This "candy" chick (moderator) is now clearly coming out oboombya.

Founding Member
    She pulled Romney when he got on Fast and Furious, but didn't get Obama to answer the question on who made the call to deny extra security.

I ask you, a fair and unbiased moderator?

oboombya wants high wage high skilled jobs. I guess it sucks if you're not very smart LOL.

Really? Romney has used his "5-point plan" answer 3 times, for three different questions. He started off one answer by ignoring one ladys question, that's just rude. Romney absolutley crushed Oboomya on the "terrorist attack" or "outrage over video" question though.

Romney's a money man, no doubt about it. He's the man for a fd#ed up economy. He knows how to fix it and it's obvious oboomya doesn't give a shit. Other than the economy, Romney is useless.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    Really? Romney has used his "5-point plan" answer 3 times, for three different questions. He started off one answer by ignoring one ladys question, that's just rude. Romney absolutley crushed Oboomya on the "terrorist attack" or "outrage over video" question though.

Romney's a money man, no doubt about it. He's the man for a f@!#ed up economy. He knows how to fix it and it's obvious oboomya doesn't give a shit. Other than the economy, Romney is useless.

The 47% just came up as a LAST answer for oboombya and oboombya has just made every single one of us in the 47%. I'm stuck wondering who's in the 53%.

I'm pretty sure candy was in on this and NO time was left for Romney to respond.

Canes, other than the economy, I don't know of a purpose for a government official to need a job

Watching msnbc and loving it. rachel maddow is laughing her azz off. It is reporting huge victory for oboombya.