Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Romney round 2

I was really surprised HOW MUCH that the moderator interjected herself into the debate.

I did like the USA Today article that called out the fact that Romney (in a polite fashion) told the president to sit down, and wait his turn. Obama did exactly that, I say he blinked first on the initial debate. Hard to climb out of that rabbit hole.

Founding Member
    How about the statement (as best I can remember) that, "I'm for the Second Amendment but I think weapons designed for soldiers should not be in the hands of civilians".

Hello??? Anyone listening??? I bet Nancy Pelosi wet her pants when he alluded to more gun control.

How was it that Candy had the transcript of the Rose Garden speech at hand, and didn't even have to read it to say that Obummer was right? Total setup. She made a half-assed attempt to make it look like she read something but there as no way. I must have mis-understood last night what she said, at tfirst I thought she agree'd with Romney because it was the truth.
    !

!

Junior Cadet
    up here in north dakota they call her madcow. But how can you say Biden won the VP debate? Just because Ryan didnt laugh and smile the whole time Biden was talking shit and lies doesn't mean he lost. When it was his turn to take the stage all he did was spill out FACTS. Although I guess to the poor people sitting on the couch who choose not to have a job, that snarky style of bidens was enough to enforce their ignorant minds to vote for him again.
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red, the white, the blue.The other one's got a rattlesnake with simple statement made."Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave."

Quote Originally Posted by 1gr8shot View Post
    up here in north dakota they call her madcow. But how can you say Biden won the VP debate? Just because Ryan didnt laugh and smile the whole time Biden was talking shit and lies doesn't mean he lost. When it was his turn to take the stage all he did was spill out FACTS. Although I guess to the poor people sitting on the couch who choose not to have a job, that snarky style of bidens was enough to enforce their ignorant minds to vote for him again.

Bro, I am a right wing extremist that some would say is almost as extreme, some would say more, than the founding fathers. From my prospective, biden won. I have to ask though, why would you capitalize its name? Never use upper case for communists/thieves/democrats.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    How was it that Candy had the transcript of the Rose Garden speech at hand, and didn't even have to read it to say that Obummer was right? Total setup. She made a half-assed attempt to make it look like she read something but there as no way. I must have mis-understood last night what she said, at tfirst I thought she agree'd with Romney because it was the truth.
    VERY VERY GOOD point Canes!!! peace toolman