Thread: I would be a terrible zombie killer!

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar

I would be a terrible zombie killer!

I'll have to wait until they are really close!I didn't have any targets,so I thought I'd draw this and put it at 200 yards.My biggest problem was that I couldn't see anything with my open sights except a pizza box so I aimed where I thought the head would be.The M1 was so bad I couldn't find 4 of the 8!!!Then I fired the M14,He would have been dead,but horrible group,next I moved it to 100 and fired 1 clip through the M1 as fast as I could,equally sucky!!Maybe I'll give My wife the rifle and hide behind her

It was fun at least!
    Last edited by Prince Humperdink; 10-18-2012 at 05:32 PM.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Looks dead to me Humpi
    Not to worry, Zomies are slow so you can wait until they are close to shootum
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

You do suck Prince. Haven't you watched the walking dead? Even the little kid can hit a zombie in the head, with a six gun, at 60 yards on every shot. They can do the same with a cross bow. Yep, you suck.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    No Tim,I've never seen the walking dead.I don't get that channel.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Well don't watch it, you'll feel very inadequate, I do.

Looks like the safest place to stand is right where you are aiming.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Junior Cadet
    I've seen worse....when I was 12. thats a joke I still suck. lol
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red, the white, the blue.The other one's got a rattlesnake with simple statement made."Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave."

I'm wondering why you would need to shoot a zombie at 200 yards. Unless they get within 20, give or take, I wouldn't worry. Chances are they will never know you're there at 200 anyway. With that being said, I'm really digging your target! Nice work!!
    NRA Life Member
    ISRA Member
    M1CC Member #144
    Certified FFII

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people!"

Founding Member
    Nice artwork! Shooting isn't so bad either!