Thread: HELP! Has nothing to do with guns...

Junior Cadet

HELP! Has nothing to do with guns...

So I have these neighbors who are ex meth-heads missing OVER half of their teeth and they plan of screwing over my landlord BIG TIME. They are moving out soon leaving alot of their crap behind without paying their LAST MONTHS RENT and moving back to washington where they can get there unemployment benefits free college and what have you. Also, they have offered my wife and I their furniture (which aint bad) for an easy $50.00 Now... to get what kind of people they are, they told me that the local supermarket has lobster tail on sale for only $11 for 2 tails. I said "wow"! they said yea as soon as we get our food stamps they are going to get some. ALL OF THEM HAVE JOBS!!! and there are 3 of them living together. So my problem is, if I warn my landlord about the royal screwjob he's about to receive by these free riding bloodsuckers, they will know only one person could have gave him the heads up and poof there goes my easy $50.00 furniture (and a few other nice free items) or do I sit back and just let the cards land as they will and get what I can out of this? THEY ARE THIEVES and the landlord is a nice guy (even if his rent is overpriced). OR is there a way I can get both? help? thought maybe the conservative folks on this forum could throw me a bone.
    "Now two flags fly above my land that really sum up how I feel. One is the colors that fly high and proud the red, the white, the blue.The other one's got a rattlesnake with simple statement made."Don't tread on me" is what it says and I'll take that to my grave."

You know what to do, tell the landlord.

What Shuff said.
    NRA Life Member
    ISRA Member
    M1CC Member #144
    Certified FFII

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined.... O sir, we should have fine times, indeed, if to punish tyrants, it were only sufficient to assemble the people!"

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    I would tell the landlord,but then again,I'm Friends with mine(16 years in the same house and never increased rent).
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

If you were the landlord, would you want to be warned about what these people were going to do ?
    Also, you can anonymously inform the welfare department about the welfare fraud. If they were bragging to you about it,
    they probably told other people too.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Patriot
    No such thing as over priced rent, it is what the market will bear,, ive /my manager/raised rent on my 2 properties by 40% in the last 3 yrs,, it is a great time to be a landlord ,, but turn em in save the guy some problems
    I erased my signature and don't know why.

Burn the thieving bastages, and then tell the landlord that you will empty the apartment free of charge because he's a nice guy and you enjoy having a good relationship with him and his family.

I think you really know the "right" thing to do or your wouldnt have asked
    Let your conscience be your guide. By not saying anything just for financial gain you are lowering yourself to the crackheads standards
    Good luck on the decision
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deputy85 View Post
    No such thing as over priced rent, it is what the market will bear,, ive /my manager/raised rent on my 2 properties by 40% in the last 3 yrs,, it is a great time to be a landlord ,, but turn em in save the guy some problems
    40% were do you live??? We have almost 30 homes. And we havent raised rent 40%!!! What world do you live in??/ Peace toolman