Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2012 Wyoming Big Game Season

Quote Originally Posted by 13Fox View Post
    I truely had a fantastic season. I worked my ass off on that bull and had some disappointing conditions to deal with, but I am thankful to have had the season that I did. It truly was a memorable season! I am looking forward to the meals those animals will provide. I get to hunt a few more days with my hunting buddy as he drew a limited quota bull tag to. Hopefully, we will have another pack out! And yes, Wyoming has lots of trees!
    Trees? At what elevation? What next, are there also lakes?

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Trees? At what elevation? What next, are there also lakes?
    LOL! Yes, lakes too... and we even have rivers and creeks and mountains and deserts and flower and shrubs...

We hunted from +/- 6500 to 8500 ft. We saw the trees both above and below us! LOL!
    FIST FIRE SUPPORT TEAM.....Eyes bringing STEEL RAIN down on the enemy

Anybody want to shoot prairie dogs?!

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    LOL! Yes, lakes too... and we even have rivers and creeks and mountains and deserts and flower and shrubs...

We hunted from +/- 6500 to 8500 ft. We saw the trees both above and below us! LOL!
    When I was a sprout I worked on the oil rigs and we worked in WY.I don't think I ever saw a tree in those parts,same as the eastern side of Mt...ugly!! That will be some fine vittles!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Patriot
    Fantastic pics fox13 thanks , I stayed in Wyoming in 1986 for 6 months (automotive tech school). I was 19 years old , no hunting but we did make it hiking and 4 wheeling a few times and the country is beautiful . Anyway thanks for the pics not only nice hunting pics you also seem to get the best back drops.

Now I know you're lying. It is a know fact that all of the water in the State of Wyoming will fit into a single red solo cup
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Now I know you're lying. It is a know fact that all of the water in the State of Wyoming will fit into a single red solo cup
    LOL! Maybe I'll have to take a picture of some of that water!

We usually try to set the pictures up so they look nice. Wish I'd have taken a little closer look at the pictures with the deer to get that aspen out from behind him... The elk is another story; hard to move those big stinkies around!
    FIST FIRE SUPPORT TEAM.....Eyes bringing STEEL RAIN down on the enemy

Anybody want to shoot prairie dogs?!

Cadet
    What rifle did you use, tell us about it.
    Thanks!
    Dan
    M1CC#119