Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Mini G in Texas????????

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by jjones View Post
    LAW483 do you have a shop up there that we can stop in and see your stocks. I like to get my hands on one before i buy one.
    Joe
    Joe,

I do not have a retail shop. I'm full time military so this is not full time for me yet so I'm not always available. If the Mini-G orders pick up I may have someone elses stock you can handle, and I plan to get a Mini-G so then I'll make a stock for myself. I make my stocks to order so they are alway going out the door. The orders are non-binding until you pay, but if I send you the stock and you dont like it you can send it back for a full refund minus your return shipping.
    www.LAW483.com Innovative M14 and M1 Rifle Stocks

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by axemurderer View Post
    I will of course take full credit for giving Tony the Kick in the butt needed to get these Garand stocks back on the market.

Mike
    Mike,

You do get that credit. I had pretty much decided that I was going to concentrate on the M14/M1A. There is MUCH potential in the Shuff's Mini-G platform. I'm excited about making stocks for it.
    Last edited by LAW483; 05-30-2011 at 10:37 AM.
    www.LAW483.com Innovative M14 and M1 Rifle Stocks

Bill, KY has but two I think. Texas must have almost 200.

We have more folding stocks too !
    M1CC #328

Quote Originally Posted by mikebaker1129 View Post
    Bill, KY has but two I think. Texas must have almost 200.
    We have more folding stocks too !
    Mike that be be but Ky now has three and they're all in my safe. As far as the folding stocks at least I have a spare!
    Bill
    Bill

Pappy's Rule #1-The truth is the truth and sometimes it hurts, but you never have to apologize for it.
    Pappy's Rule #2-Politicans like baby diapers should be changed regularly and for the same reason.
    Pappy's Rule #3-Dealing with some people is like wiping your ass with a hula hoop, there's no end to it and there's no part of it that smells good.
    Pappy's Rule #4-When you discover someone has a burr under their saddle the best thing to do is hop right up on the saddle and grind that burr in a little deeper.
    Pappy's Rule #5-The squeaky wheel gets the grease, until it squeaks to long or to loud, then it gets replaced.

I am just kiddin with you Bill !
    M1CC #328

Cadet
    Just outside of San Antonio here.

bill