Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm laughing out loud! This lady on long Island says they're "going to die"

Listen, I've been in the dark around here about how bad it really is. I haven't seen television in a week and all I've seen is some of the less messed up areas while working. I just watched the damage on tv and I tell you Tim this is a little worse than no electric and a few leaves blown around. I saw footage of Breezy and Rockaway Beach, Point Pleasant, and a few others and let me tell you these people lost everything. Breezy makes katrina look like a minor clean up job. The difference is that I can guarantee you that within a year these areas will be rebuilt, and not by fema. People where I live are out there right now repairing what is only minor damage as opposed to other areas, but unlike the katrina "victims" these people are taking care of themselves and rebuilding already.
    Tons of first responders are at work, working their asses off over here even though their own homes are heavily damaged. I was on a job the other day and a firefighter was telling me that his wife was giving him hourly updates about the water level in his own home while he was at work. My daughter just did 36 hrs straight and has to be back at 6am. I've only been doing 12 hrs because of the confusion with my station being flooded. I know it's not really working because the pay checks are from the govt. and the phony taxes being taken out and how we're stealing from you and Sean and how all the people that were killed in the flood waters deserved it because they probably have a distant relative that voted for obama etc.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Stu, love you bro but you're wrong. By the time it's over YOUR people will have fleeced the rest of us just like the folks in new orleans did. It's your turn, enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Listen, I've been in the dark around here about how bad it really is. I haven't seen television in a week and all I've seen is some of the less messed up areas while working. I just watched the damage on tv and I tell you Tim this is a little worse than no electric and a few leaves blown around. I saw footage of Breezy and Rockaway Beach, Point Pleasant, and a few others and let me tell you these people lost everything. Breezy makes katrina look like a minor clean up job. The difference is that I can guarantee you that within a year these areas will be rebuilt, and not by fema. People where I live are out there right now repairing what is only minor damage as opposed to other areas, but unlike the katrina "victims" these people are taking care of themselves and rebuilding already.

Well, we;re getting conflicting reports, then. Our client is building a new store on Rockaway. Construction began less than two weeks ago. I spoke to the GC there on thursday. He said they are untouched, have power, and are continuing building without interruption. Of course, new yorkers will make it out to be worse than it is, so they can steal a greater dollar from the tax payers of this country
    [SIGPIC]

Here's more, Dogboysdad does not have power for one reason, his power company sent all their lineman to NEW YORK!

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Here's more, Dogboysdad does not have power for one reason, his power company sent all their lineman to NEW YORK!

Fact: givers will always be givers. Takers will always be takers. givers will always give more than they can. Takers will always take more than they deserve
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Fact: givers will always be givers. Takers will always be takers. givers will always give more than they can. Takers will always take more than they deserve

I have to dispute this, for the last 40 years or more cleveland has been a land of takers.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I have to dispute this, for the last 40 years or more cleveland has been a land of takers.

DBD, not cleveland
    [SIGPIC]

Those balls on those crafty Rockaway people. They must have photoshopped the pictures in an attempt to steal our money. Disgusting.

When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Stu glad to hear that you are okay.
    M1CC #328

Quote Originally Posted by mikebaker1129 View Post
    Stu glad to hear that you are okay.
    Ditto.....
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"