Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Farewell T-Dog and Lori

Founding Member

Farewell T-Dog and Lori

c'est la vie

I expected the baby to be born a walker. Do you think Carl had the balls to shoot mommy? I guess we find out next week.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Founding Member
    Me too, but I really liked this episode.

I'm waiting for Andrea to accidently fall on the Governor's penis.

- bummed that baby wasn't a walker. that would have been cool

- doubt that carl had the nuts to blast his mother in the face, but who cares anyway? skank is dead(ish?). Now if someone will just kill carl, i wil be happy

- Andrea is a ho and an idiot.

- Gonna miss T-Dog.
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    - bummed that baby wasn't a walker. that would have been cool

- doubt that carl had the nuts to blast his mother in the face, but who cares anyway? skank is dead(ish?). Now if someone will just kill carl, i wil be happy

- Andrea is a ho and an idiot.

- Gonna miss T-Dog.
    I hated Lori, and was glad to see her die. That being said, it was a pretty good scene on the drama scale. I can't imagine how much a child psychologist would charge to straighten Carl out now, haha.

T-Dog I had no opinion of. He was more or less a useless character, with a little potential at the beginning, but never really fleshed out. He had maybe 2 lines per episode. I guess the prisoner will fill the token black role for the moment.

I was, however, very surprised they killed off two regulars in one episode. I actually told my girlfriend there was no way Lori was going to die, since they'd already killed off T-Dog. I guess no one's really safe; it kinda adds to the suspense.

Founding Member
    After sleeping on it I have an observation for the upcoming apocalypse:

Don't lobby for new people to join your group (Dale and now T-Dog) it will get you bitten!

Wow.. wouldn't that be soething if Carl didn't ventilate Lori's head, she comes back as a walker with a big gaping hole in her gut and Rick has to put her down with an ax to the head?
    !

Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    Wow.. wouldn't that be soething if Carl didn't ventilate Lori's head, she comes back as a walker with a big gaping hole in her gut and Rick has to put her down with an ax to the head?

Why is it that I am supposed to believe that Lori died? For jimminy's sake, all she had was her abdomen cut open and a kid plucked out, why should she die? That was a stupid scene to me.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Why is it that I am supposed to believe that Lori died? For jimminy's sake, all she had was her abdomen cut open and a kid plucked out, why should she die? That was a stupid scene to me.

she was given c section by a redneck with a hunting knife. Yeah, she dead.
    [SIGPIC]

Okay, the black prisoner was let out in a yard of zombies and locked out by Rick, he wasn't dead. I don't believe it would be so easy to die from a C section, heck, doctors can even do them.