Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farewell T-Dog and Lori

I don't understand what the black dude has to do with the whore being dead. You lost me.

if a backwoods, inbred slut put a 16" cut in your abdomen with a hunting knife, it's a pretty safe bet that you're going to bleed to death.

simple. She's dead, but not D-E-A-D. rick will still have the opportunity to put a bullet in her face this season
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    I don't understand what the black dude has to do with the whore being dead. You lost me.

if a backwoods, inbred slut put a 16" cut in your abdomen with a hunting knife, it's a pretty safe bet that you're going to bleed to death.

simple. She's dead, but not D-E-A-D. rick will still have the opportunity to put a bullet in her face this season

What it has to do with it is DID you think the black inmate was dead when he was locked outside? I think everyone did but he wasn't, he lived and got two people killed so far. I'm not buying all the blood loss from an abdomen slice. Gut shot people have lived for a very very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    What it has to do with it is DID you think the black inmate was dead when he was locked outside? I think everyone did but he wasn't, he lived and got two people killed so far. I'm not buying all the blood loss from an abdomen slice. Gut shot people have lived for a very very long time.

You talking about the dude with the ax? who cares? was it even the same guy? insignificant. They never showed the black dude bleeding all over the floor. apples and oranges
    [SIGPIC]

!

Founding Member
    I bet Lori is now a walker AND she ends up biting Carl!

Patriot
    Im still trying to wrap my head around the progression of the zombiapocolypse, are there so many walkers because they were all bit or because the Govt. started randomly shooting civilians to stop the spread not realizing they were coming back as walkers if not debrained,,did i miss it?
    I erased my signature and don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by deputy85 View Post
    Im still trying to wrap my head around the progression of the zombiapocolypse, are there so many walkers because they were all bit or because the Govt. started randomly shooting civilians to stop the spread not realizing they were coming back as walkers if not debrained,,did i miss it?
    We still don't know how it happened but I'm guessing it's because these "people" are paying for their voting record.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    I bet Lori is now a walker AND she ends up biting Carl!

god, I hope so. And I hope it happens on Christmas
    [SIGPIC]

Founding Member
    I think the zombies were created after a CAT 1 Hurricane impacted the NE Atlantic Coast of the US. Millions were effected... power was lost, gas was in short supply, and civil unrest was rampant in some areas. The govt came in trying to help and the more the govt gave the more the populace wanted. The vicious cycle already in place was made much, much worse.

These zombies were only interested in the govt handout. As their "needs" were not met the situation became worse. The zombies were no longer interested in the govt handout, and started taking items from people "who had more" because it wasn't fair.

Patriot
    So the Liberal Dems ,,are the walking dead?? damm i think you are right,, all they want is to take flesh from the living and as far as i can tell stumble around with no purpose and do nothing all day but look for more free flesh,,,
    Last edited by deputy85; 11-05-2012 at 06:01 PM.
    I erased my signature and don't know why.