Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not Orest, but...

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmym1 13 View Post
    I can't wait for the torrent of questions he gets once they start selling IHC's
    I think that anything of true value will be auctioned off,and that all that will be offered are pieced together mixmasters like the 6 mill offerings,and that they will be sold at an extreme premium.This will surely bring praise from some,and cries from others but if the market will bear it,then it is of no consequence.
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Oh yes I forgot about the auction factor. There will be plenty of thumb suckers over there cryin about that. I can't wait it always makeess for great reading before bed!

Those guys will never let Orest be until they are guaranteed their agenda is the one the CMP follows. It always starts with someone building an expectation from only their selfish wants and nothing based in reality then going to Orest attempting to validate their selfish expectaions. When O, or one of the O wannabe's, comes out with a differeing opinion the sparks fly. It's the same mission template everytime and everytime is turns out like BHD. Great intentions, followed by someone shooting another down followed by a long drawn out, bloody fight.
    !

Would I love to own a pristine 3, 4, or 5 digit Springfield found in a crate somewhere? Yes, but thats not my station to piss away thousands on a safe queen. Besides I would be too tempted to pop it's cherry.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmym1 13 View Post
    Would I love to own a pristine 3, 4, or 5 digit Springfield found in a crate somewhere? Yes, but thats not my station to piss away thousands on a safe queen. Besides I would be too tempted to pop it's cherry.
    Certain people on this forum (like dogboysdad) would send it off to Tim and convert it to a Mini-G just to twist some panties over at the CMP.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

LOL I would love to see that thread

I'm waiting for the "limits" issue to be brought up.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112