Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have three -9 flat side un-cut oprods. Trade offer.

I have three -9 flat side un-cut oprods. Trade offer.

This is a trade offer only.

Only "I'll take it's" posted on this thread will get a rod.

I have three -9 flat side un-cut oprods to trade for three oprods.

This trade offer must be quick because I need these for my Mini-G's. I would expect anyone who wants these to have them mailed out by Tuesday 11-13-12 end of day priority mail.

I am willing to trade one, two or all three rods to one person and am also willing to split them up as well. The tabs are all good but I don't know about the pistons. I am not going to deal with color requests, they are what they are so know that going in.

I am willing to take in trade your oprod, any revision, and $10. Your oprod need only have a good tab, I don't care about the piston and I don't care about pitting at the last 8" of the oprod. I am not interested in cash.

The only reason I'm doing this is because I don't want to be cutting up collector oprods.

Sir, I have two very nice modified op rods-a rev 6 and a curved side 9. I would like to trade them for 2 un-modified flat side 9's. Thank you.

OOH! I forgot to say I'll Take It!

I'll Take It!
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 11-10-2012 at 06:55 PM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Too late Stu. I shipped my four op rods to Tim this morning. Call me. I need modified rods if Timmy is out.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Quote Originally Posted by dogboysdad View Post
    Too late Stu. I shipped my four op rods to Tim this morning. Call me. I need modified rods if Timmy is out.
    But you didn't say "I'll Take It".
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

By the time you read this, there was nothing left to take.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Quote Originally Posted by dogboysdad View Post
    By the time you read this, there was nothing left to take.
    Two rods for stu, all rods now gone. Ship them FAST Stu

Patriot
    Tim , I saw this offer shortly after you posted. That was a very nice gesture to the members here, I know I searched high and low when I needed them. Its nice to see them go where needed and appreciated .

I have a bunch of parts for another 3.8, and I feel the need for another gun. The timing is perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by checkmate19 View Post
    Tim , I saw this offer shortly after you posted. That was a very nice gesture to the members here, I know I searched high and low when I needed them. Its nice to see them go where needed and appreciated .
    Why thank you Sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I have a bunch of parts for another 3.8, and I feel the need for another gun. The timing is perfect.
    Are you a 3.8 Collector, or you are gathering the parts?