Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Be safe My Friends!

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar

Be safe My Friends!

Have a happy new Years eve and new Year,and be safe!You Guys are truly like another family,and I care about Y'all.I can't tell You how happy I will be to put this Year behind Me!!!!
    Ryan
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

I'll drink to that - both to my BT family and to the shitty year that was 2011.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

We will be staying home this year.
    I just brought the wife home from the hospital this morning. She had to have a total knee replacement and now I get to spend a week playing nursemaid until her sister gets here to help us out.
    I'm not going to be the least bit sorry to see 2011 go bye-bye. I'm just hoping that the 2012 end-of the-world disaster kills off all the libtards,democrats and other assorted assholes a few days before me so I can enjoy at least a few days without them on this planet before I check out.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Patriot
    I'm at home. I can't remember ever going out for a New Year's Eve party. I worked a lot of them, which I hated because it was the busiest night of the year. It was only worth it if I could get the double time and a half, or triple time.

Anyway, Happy New Year to all of you in this crazy forum!!

Happy and safe new year to all!
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

I could have had a close call last night Hump,
    We went out with some friends at the Marriott Hotel and had a few too many beers and assorted beverages.
    Knowing full well I was over the limit, I did something I've neverdone before we took a bus home.
    Sure enough I passed a policeroadblock but since it was a bus they waved us past.
    I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not
    sure where I got it from!
    Happy New Years!
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    I could have had a close call last night Hump,
    We went out with some friends at the Marriott Hotel and had a few too many beers and assorted beverages.
    Knowing full well I was over the limit, I did something I've neverdone before we took a bus home.
    Sure enough I passed a policeroadblock but since it was a bus they waved us past.
    I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not
    sure where I got it from!
    Happy New Years!
    Do you at least remember where you parked it?
    "Are you my pal, Danny?"

Founding Member
    Good call finding the bus!

I hope everyone's '12 is better than '11!

Happy and safe new year to all!
    I must be getting old, I slept through all the Parties and woke up this morning feeling good, now I am cooking colards, blackeye peas and Pork rost for tonight.
    May 2012 be good to us all, it has to be better than 2011.....

Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all.
    Teddy Roosevelt

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    We had a very enjoyable Celebration!There was about 25 People,which consisted of Family and close Friends,and I served spiral cut honey Ham,homeade french bread Pizza,and My Wife made Chocolate Chip cookies,chex mix,chips and dips.Friends brought fresh Shrimp,spicy hot wings,and piles of other snacks.

I enjoyed MANY shots of cheap schmirnov(sp) vodka before adding cranberry juice,I finished most of the Liter bottle,Baily's on ice,and then finished off with a 6 pack of Sierra Nevada pale ale,and half a bottle of Andre pink Champagne.I am doing just fine,but My Brother in law is still puking because He doesn't normally drink but Killed an entire liter of Captain Morgan spiced Rum LOL!We had fun,and did it safely....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)