Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: "Good Times" for me too...

Founding Member
    So, how much shooting have you done after attending all those clinics?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    So, how much shooting have you done after attending all those clinics?
    None. I am too busy working and doing other important stuff. Listen, FF, I have better things to do with my time than argue on stupid Internet message boards with North Carolina rednecks than to continue this stupidity. I will say this though before I go. Offline, 99.99% of the people I have met, shot with, taken clinics with, etc. have been cool as hell. However, on this and the CMP forum, there are some people like yourself that make me think to myself "do I really want to associate with such people?" In all honesty, if I had known what a rough, crude crowd some of the CMP people are, I would have never gotten involved.

When a new guy comes on the CMP forum, like the Amsforf guy, as much as a pain in the a## sounding as he is, guys like yourself dont help things by coming down on him. His enthusiasm gets on your nerves because it is old to you. But guess what? SO WHAT? It does not mean you have to hound people because they are new, dont know stuff or ask redundant questions or maybe their new enthusiasm comes over as "arrogance" online.

I decided not to shoot CMP at all BECAUSE of shit I took on the CMP forum and also intel I was getting fed back to me from this place...people trashing me. If that is what kind of people are in CMP, at least when they are online, well f all of them. I dont want to be involved in such stupidity or associate with such ass wipes as a bunch of dumbass CMP shooters. If you guys want more EIC shooters, trashing them online behind their backs or to their faces is NOT the way to get them to show up.

Like I said a year ago, many of you (not all, but many) should be ashamed of yourselves because of your moral standards...which going by your Internet posting content...is very low.

And with that, Im done wasting my time here talking to dufuses.

So have a happy new year and f you very much.

Eric
    Last edited by Orlando; 01-06-2012 at 09:02 AM. Reason: Profanity

Eric - Get back on your meds before you have a meltdown. You are right, I did leave a lot out of that conversation, to your benifit.

Relax.
    !

Founding Member
    Does this mean you're going to take your ball and go home now?

BTW I don't want to associate with you, period. Take the flip side of your post; you may be a normal guy off the forums but your lunatic rants online lead me to believe you need serious help.
    Last edited by cuppednlocked; 01-06-2012 at 08:50 AM.