Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Shuff's Summer 2011 Postal Shoot

Exclamation Shuff's Summer 2011 Postal Shoot

Stay tuned, I'm having a Battle Tested Forum Member Postal shoot coming soon. Any member of this forum is eligible for this postal shoot. The prize will be a 30/40 Krag Rifle I purchased from the CMP a few years ago. The rifle is still as I purchased it. There is no stryker and it is in fair condition over all. If you've always wanted a Krag, this could be your big chance. You can plan on the rules being similar to last time.

Hello all BT members! I'm having a 2011 BT Member Postal Shoot. Here's what is happening ;

-There are prizes
    -There is an entrance fee ($10)
    -You must be a BT member to enter and you must post on this thread that you are entering to purchase a ticket. If you have a friend that may be interested, have them join BT and rock on with their bad selves. Yes, this means if you're visiting now all you need to do is JOIN and enter
    -There is a 30/40 Krag Rifle to the Grand Prize winner
    -There will be two more prizes of which I don't know what they are yet. One for the best story and one for the best photo's
    -If you aren't going to shoot, you can still purchase a target ticket to send in
    -When you enter the shoot, you will get one ticket in my raffle for the Krag for each $10 ticket you purchase
    -The winner of the shoot will get 49 additional tickets in the raffle and that will not guarantee a win, ask Orlando LOL
    -You could have the worst score in the shoot and still win the Krag
    -You can purchase as many targets as you want
    -There will be a prize for the best photo's of your shoot
    -There will be a prize for the best story of your shoot
    -You get 8 shots from any M1 Garand receivered weapon with open sights for each $10 ticket you buy
    -You may have a front rest ONLY and NO rear rest
    -The range is 100 yards or further so if you are pacing it off, please be generous
    -You can use any damn ammo you like
    -You may start shooting now
    -You can pay and enter by sending in an order form from my site with your check http://shuffsparkerizing.com/order/
    -I don't care how many people enter this thing, it's not about my making any money
    -The grand prize Krag is in the same shape I got it from the CMP, has what looks like original finish, Walnut Stock, good barrel, it may even need another part or two but I think just a stryker is needed, I'll post photo's later
    -You have UNTIL August 1st 9pm EST to have your target and payment post marked to me and in the mail
    -You also have UNTIL August 1st at 9pm EST to have a story and photo's of your shoot posted in the recreational room, if you wish to possibly win the prize for best story or photo's. I will be judging both of these subjective categories
    -I will score the targets by simply adding up the numbers and whomever has the highest number wins. I will decide a tie by closest group to the center of the "X"
    -I will be announcing the winners by August 10th if your targets are here or not so don't be busting on me if the mail Screws you
    -All targets and payments should be sent to Tim Shufflin 8300 Walworth Rd., Jerome, MI 49249
    -The winner of the Krag will have to have an FFL for me to send the rifle to. It does qualify as a curios

If there are more questions just ask, this is about having some fun. The rifle will be pictured below soon.

Here is the official target to be printed off on a piece of paper
    http://i369.photobucket.com/albums/o...dic/target.jpg

Download Target In Doc Format

Download Target In PDF Format
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 06-11-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Patriot
    I'm in!!!!

Tim, I've got just one question, and it's utterly stupid in nature.

Is a USPS money order okay?

I've got one clip of WCC 41 ammo left, and this would be the perfect excuse to burn it up. It's been sitting on the shelf for over two years now, mocking me.

Quote Originally Posted by M1orNone View Post
    Tim, I've got just one question, and it's utterly stupid in nature.

Is a USPS money order okay?

I've got one clip of WCC 41 ammo left, and this would be the perfect excuse to burn it up. It's been sitting on the shelf for over two years now, mocking me.

Yes that is fine,

Count me in !!!!
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

100 Raleigh coupons?
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Tim

I just printed the target. I am not sure I can even see this at 100 yards. Might have to break out the NM.

Mike

Now thats better. Saved it to my pictures and then printed it. now it fills a 8x11.5 sheet of paper. now I just happen to have some old us M2 ball that needs to be shot. I am IN!!!!!!!!

In! I've been wanting a Krag.
    !

Guys help an old stup from KY. I need to post a target at 100 ky yards (wild assed guess) and shoot at it how many times?
    Then poke holes in the 5 ring so it looks like I am a good shot and then mail it to Shuff with a ten dollar bill. Then in August Shuff will mail me the Krag. Did I miss anything?
    Bill