Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One piece at a time!

Patriot
    Im thinking your build just got harder and more expensive,,Odumba has his opening on guns and im afraid even staunch 2nd supporters are gonna cave
    I erased my signature and don't know why.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deputy85 View Post
    Im thinking your build just got harder and more expensive,,Odumba has his opening on guns and im afraid even staunch 2nd supporters are gonna cave
    Mike,I was just thinking this exact same thing!I think we will see a wave of regulations and banning like never before,heck,I'm even afraid that my Garands will be illegal very soon!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    Mike,I was just thinking this exact same thing!I think we will see a wave of regulations and banning like never before,heck,I'm even afraid that my Garands will be illegal very soon!
    I truly believe that this time. The standard 1911 and M1 Garand capacity will be the dividing line. Next it will be 5, like that of a hunting rifle....than 1,....than none.

Before you know it,...we will have quiver limits.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    Hey Cal, whats USGI barreled uppers going for?? Wasnt that long ago they were around $250-$300 depending on what they were and if original finish
    I did some looking around and saw later A1's selling for $450 + !!

+

Yea that where they START! Like I said I just sold a BARREL for $325!

And as to the recent unpleasantness buy ammunition! I feel they will start there.
    Photobucket

"Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody has one and everyone else's stinks."

Cal30M1 , Garbageman Supreme