Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free to a good home

Free to a good home

Maybe somebody out there has some use for these items:

1) USMC Shooting Team Sticker

2) Front sight base for a Steyr M95. It's seen better days but may still have some life left in it.

3) Team Glock patches - an unopened package of them. I'm not sure how many is in it, but there are a lot. Give them to all your friends!

4) M1903A3 guard screw bushing - looks unused

I'll ship the USMC Shooting Team sticker for free, but the rest of the stuff I'll need two bucks to cover the shipping. I can combine stuff for one shipping charge as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Professional, Polite, Prepared to Kill"
    From a sign posted near the Aussie compound at Baghdad International Airport, 2003-2004

AHHHH I thought it was for a puppy. Dang!
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

Sorry, not a puppy. But I made ya look!!
    From a sign posted near the Aussie compound at Baghdad International Airport, 2003-2004

Naw the FREE made LP look
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Founding Member
    A friend's father was on the USMC shooting team. I'll take the sticker if I can pass it along.

You got it. Just PM me with the mailing address and I'll get it out in the mail on Monday.

I got nothing but love for the USMC Shooting Team. When I was stationed in DC a few short years ago, I lived in Woodbridge, VA....which is one exit up the highway from Quantico. I've shot a few times at their ranges, and done some competition shooting there. The shooting team was always gracious hosts. They put on a three gun competition every year where anybody can sign up for it, it's free to shoot in, and they provide all the weapons and ammo. How cool is that? Doesn't cost you a dime, all you gotta do is show up!

An interesting note about this sticker. I shot in the inaugural Remembering the Brave match at Quantico, a CMP style event where you hit targets out to 600 yards. And LaRue Tactical was there with their BBQ wagon, and Magpul kicked in some free PMAGs to hand out to everyone who shot. Was a good day. Of course the USMC Shooting Team was well represented. The Marines worked out a deal with the event promoters. On the targets that the Marines shot, they put this little sticker over the bull. And every time a Marine hit the sticker, the promoters would donate $100 to a charity for wounded warriors. Needless to say the promoters wrote a very large check when the match was over.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    A friend's father was on the USMC shooting team. I'll take the sticker if I can pass it along.

Founding Member
    Cav,

That's a cool story. Sending PM.

I'm adding some once-fired brass to the 'free to a good home' thread. Maybe someone out there has some use for it. I know all you handloaders out there have that box of 'stragglers' that follow you home from the range after you police up all your brass and sort it out when you get home. Well, these are my 'stragglers'. What you'll get will be as much of the brass that you see in the picture that I can stuff in a small flat-rate priority USPS box.

The majority of the brass includes: .357 MAG, .38, .380, and .308 with a small (I mean REALLY small) amount of .357 SIG, .270, .243, and some other odds & ends like 10MM, 7.65, some 8MM on a stripper clip, etc...

Just pay the $5.35 for the ride and it's yours.

IMAG1956.jpg

Founding Member
    Cav, did you get my PM? I will send again if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    Cav, did you get my PM? I will send again if needed.
    No PM came through, please resend. Thanks.