Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Am I a bad person?

Founding Member
    I swapped an M14 stock I had for 8 USGI 30rd AR magazines. I kept the 2 Colts and the 20rd Pmag and sold the other 5 for $100.

If I had more I would certainly sold some off.

Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by tljames View Post
    Well fellows I may be a "bad person." ...

Bad thing is I know he's crazy! I mean afterall he's a firefighter! So once again I ask "Am I a bad person?"

...Good Luck and Good SHooting All! The Hoser.
    Your buyer makes you a bad person. We firemans be ka-razy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tljames View Post
    Well fellows I may be a "bad person."
    If you are a bad person, so am I... I sold a few magazine "parts kits" and some other odds and ends and wound up with enough to buy a Mossberg MVP. Today, I sold a leftover used DPMS AR upper for $650... without a BCG. If you're going to the hot place, guess I'm going with you.

Dang firemen!

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldretiredcop View Post
    If you are a bad person, so am I... I sold a few magazine "parts kits" and some other odds and ends and wound up with enough to buy a Mossberg MVP. Today, I sold a leftover used DPMS AR upper for $650... without a BCG. If you're going to the hot place, guess I'm going with you.

Dang firemen!
    Well at least I'll be in GOOD COMPANY!!!!!!
    Have you ever heard anyone complain about having ammo left over after a gunfight?"

So far I've peddeled a few of my toys. Two Correct M1's a Service Grade M1 and an AR. The sweet thing is I have duplicates

so I'm not without! After I sold my two CG M1's I had a guy locally ask if I had anymore. I told him I have no more Correct Grades but I do have a Service Grade I'd sell. He said how much? I said 1K $. He said I'll take it------ ok it's yours!
    Have you ever heard anyone complain about having ammo left over after a gunfight?"