Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Am I a bad person?

Am I a bad person?

Well fellows I may be a "bad person." Today while discussing the current "state of affairs" where our 2nd Amendment Rights are concerned I was asked what it'd take to buy one of my AR's. I popped off , what I thought was an unreasonable number. Next thing I know there's a man in front of me with a handful of C-notes! (wish I'd ask more) So yes I sold one of those "EVIL BLACK RIFLES" today!
    Bad thing is I know he's crazy! I mean afterall he's a firefighter! So once again I ask "Am I a bad person?"

Regardless, I Wish I had a truck full of em to sell!

Good Luck and Good SHooting All! The Hoser.
    Have you ever heard anyone complain about having ammo left over after a gunfight?"

Bad? no. if you sold it for less than $1500 you're a fool, though.
    [SIGPIC]

$1500 is the price
    Have you ever heard anyone complain about having ammo left over after a gunfight?"

Bad? Only if you are a dealer trying to maximize your profits on a product that can no longer be gotten. Dealers are bad, individual sellers are smart. Who knew?

Thomas, parts kits have been going for 750-1000. The obamination is doing a big whistle stop trying to get his AWB passed. It could happen. Never know.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Stu

You are a bad person, you should have sold it to me!!!!!!!!!

Mike
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    1,500 is nothing,the dealer here said a pawn shop in billings auctioned off their last bushmaster and got $2,200.00!!!!!
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    1,500 is nothing,the dealer here said a pawn shop in billings auctioned off their last bushmaster and got $2,200.00!!!!!
    $1500 is the "friend price" and the minimum anyone should be getting for an AR right now
    [SIGPIC]

Not bad at all.

I have a NIB Colt Match Comp. HBAR 20in compliant anybody can have for $2200.
    "Elk don't know how many feet a horse has!"

Patriot
    I'm selling off M1 carbine magazines, not because I think that I have too, but because they are selling for 6 times what I paid for them and I have enough that I can spare them and make a few bucks. Just the Free Market at its best!

If I had an AR-15, I think my number would have been $2000 to let it go. Now I wish that I had bought an AK before they were instantly banned here in NY.