Thread: What happens when a member of the Wehrmacht gets called out?

What happens when a member of the Wehrmacht gets called out?

Well, what do you think happens?

Cadet
    amazing. this blows my mind...

Founding Member
    I wonder what kind of enforcement powers are granted to the "royalty" when out of their own state?

Would it have been illegal would it have been to not show ID since the NYPD officer was out of the city/state? Isn't there a law regarding showing ID to LEO? I always thought you had to when asked?

Show a ID for what? No crime was commited
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Founding Member
    To establish identity. I am under the impression you "don't have to" but that opens yourself to be detained until proper identification can be made.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    To establish identity. I am under the impression you "don't have to" but that opens yourself to be detained until proper identification can be made.
    Yes, and the "officer" is also subject to same requirement, though they do not like to admit it.
    "The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion." Edmund Burke

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the firepower to make the difference."

Founding Member
    That's what I thought.

Patriot
    A New York City police officer has no jurisdiction outside of New York City, unless he specifically detailed to another jurisdiction by a written agreement between his Chief of Police and the Chief of Police of the other jurisdiction. A security detail for the Mayor of New York City outside of the City probably would not qualify for that kind of agreement and the officer would have no right to stop, detain, and ask for ID from a citizen not immediately fleeing from a crime. Good for this reporter for knowing his Rights and standing his ground.

What makes me laugh is that the security detail allows this man close enough to shake hands, THEN picket fense's him away. If he was a threat, it would have a been a little too late then.

Germany 1938

Quote Originally Posted by KnickKnack View Post
    A New York City police officer has no jurisdiction outside of New York City, unless he specifically detailed to another jurisdiction by a written agreement between his Chief of Police and the Chief of Police of the other jurisdiction. A security detail for the Mayor of New York City outside of the City probably would not qualify for that kind of agreement and the officer would have no right to stop, detain, and ask for ID from a citizen not immediately fleeing from a crime. Good for this reporter for knowing his Rights and standing his ground.

What makes me laugh is that the security detail allows this man close enough to shake hands, THEN picket fense's him away. If he was a threat, it would have a been a little too late then.
    Exactly. Bloomterd often sends his goons to out of state gun shows to make stray purchases. He has been advised to stay of of Va, but they just continue. No crime was committed here and the NYPD can ask all day for ID. Just ask if you are being detained and for what reason.
    M1 COLLECTORS CLUB
    WWW.M1COLLECTORSCLUB.COM
    JOIN US TODAY!

Visit the club on our new YouTube page!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/M1CCGunner

Visit our Facebook page for info and pics of the CMP, Garands etc..

“Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security” Ben Franklin