Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saw ray kelly on piers morgan tonight

Saw ray kelly on piers morgan tonight

Sorry, anyone and everyone who said ray kelly was something special, someone good, WRONG!
    ray kelly is a traitor to the US Constitution
    ray kelly wants all semi auto ar15 platform rifles and former military semi auto rifles gone
    ray kelly blames all ny gun crime, almost all 90%, on southern states
    ray kelly says that ny's gun law is the best in the country and that the feds need to emulate it
    ray kelly says that there is no reason to own any semi auto former military rifle except to kill in mass numbers

ray kelly, merry Christmas Ahole!

who is ray kelly and why in hell are you watching piers ???
    [SIGPIC]

Ray Kelly was there for my family when I needed him, and he's still there. Unfortunately, as PC you have to tow the party line and as he works for bloomturd I'm afraid he is mandated to take some positions that may not necessarily be his own. Bash away but I'd still give my right arm for him.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

[QUOTE=Punch The Clown;33532 Bash away but I'd still give my right arm for him.[/QUOTE]

Are you willing to give your right to bear arms for him?
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    Bingo, on another note Punch the Clown. ray kelly was bashing anyone who took a pro gun stance and saying that they were the ones who were letting politics rule them. It said that if the congress voted so as to not let politics affect them, we wouldn't have "assault" weapons anymore. ray kelly can drop dead and I hope it does today.

Better yet Stu, are you willing to give the rest of the country's right to bear arms for it?

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Ray Kelly was there for my family when I needed him, and he's still there. Unfortunately, as PC you have to tow the party line and as he works for bloomturd I'm afraid he is mandated to take some positions that may not necessarily be his own. Bash away but I'd still give my right arm for him.
    Y'all need to move. Seriously.

Eli

Patriot
    If one is willing to give up his core principles and bow to his employer just because he wants to keep a job, then he is no better than the politician that he works for, regardless of whatever else he may do to try to redeem himself. JMHO.

Patriot
    who is ray kelly and why in hell are you watching piers ???
    You have to watch and study the enemy in order to understand them and predict their next moves.

Quote Originally Posted by KnickKnack View Post
    If one is willing to give up his core principles and bow to his employer just because he wants to keep a job, then he is no better than the politician that he works for, regardless of whatever else he may do to try to redeem himself. JMHO.

I would argue strongly that ray kelly's core principles are to disarm us all. I saw the interview, it said what it believed. Bone Cancer to it and its family.