Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saw ray kelly on piers morgan tonight

08:51 PM ET

Ray Kelly on gun legislation: "We need a comprehensive federal policy"

As the nation continues to grapple with the on-going gun debate, this evening at 9 "Piers Morgan Tonight" invites Ray Kelly to add his unique insight into one of America's most-polarizing issues.
    The Commissioner of the New York City Police Department, Kelly points to nationwide firearm legislation as an integral factor in truly addressing the situation:
    "We need a comprehensive federal policy about guns, and all aspects of it," Kelly tells Piers Morgan. "Ninety percent of the guns we confiscate here in New York City are coming from out of state. We call it the "Iron Pipeline," up I-95, coming from southern states, to a great extent."
    When the host suggests that certain politicians may be voting with career aspirations in mind, rather than truly serving the public, Kelly condemns such behavior:
    "I don't think it's too much to ask our elected officials to vote your conscience, that's why we put them in office," says the longest serving police commissioner in New York City's history. "We'd like to think that sometimes people are going to just do the right thing. I certainly think that's what has to happen here. There's still way too much bloodshed."
    Watch the clip, and listen to the interview, then tune in at 9 as Kelly and Morgan further address the gun issue in the United States.
    -–

Here Stu, was it faking? Was it lying? Was it doing the very same things it said others were doing? Or, was it saying what it meant?
    http://cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/...kelly.cnn.html

Here's the entire show with ray kelly in its entirety.

ray kelly doing some lying jeraldo.

^^^^^^^^ and Stu, you know it is lying on this one! nyc does go door to door and confiscate. Pick your friends wisely my brother. You owe it nothing.

Screw Popeye Kelly,
    I hate him for the fact that during Desert Storm he was a Marine reserve Colonel and his men went to war and he took a deferment and stayed home due to being deputy Police Comish. Sorry but as a Marine when your unit goes you go no matter what is in the way job family whatever.
    As Police Comish he is the ultimate abuser of people rights. He wants to disarm the law abiding population while he kowtows to the likes of Sharpton and Barron. He is also responsible for the spying on of people who do not even live in his jurisdiction and also for running ops not only outside of NYC but even outside of NYS.
    May he get anal cancer. He may have been there for you Stu when your son passed away but if he wants your guns nothing else will matter to him.
    Mack

We also refused him entry to the MCL on Staten Island one night when he was trying to come in. It is for members only and non members have to be a guest of a member and no member present would have him as their guest.
    Mack

Quote Originally Posted by cannonshooter View Post
    We also refused him entry to the MCL on Staten Island one night when he was trying to come in. It is for members only and non members have to be a guest of a member and no member present would have him as their guest.
    Mack
    What is an "MCL"?

Cadet
    so if only NYPD had guns and no one else did anywhere, ahh, now THATS peace!... gonna stfu now before i get upset... im leaving NY asap. this is bullshit. i REALLY REALLY am thinking this is getting one step closer to "Escape from New York" every day. wheres kurt russel when you need him?

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    What is an "MCL"?
    Marine Corps League.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10