Thread: Time for another ban?

Time for another ban?

A fistfight Monday night ended with a South Jersey man dead from an arrow shot into his stomach and the man who shot him wasn’t even involved in the original brawl, according to prosecutors.Camden County Prosecutor Warren Faulk announced Tuesday that Timothy Canfield, 25, of N Brill Avenue in Berlin was charged with murder after allegedly using a compound bow to shoot an arrow into the stomach of Kereti Paulsen, 25, of Cape May Court House.Prosecutors alleged that Paulsen and another man who resides in Canfield’s home got into a fistfight between 10 and 10:45 p.m. Monday.After the fight, prosecutors say that Paulsen remained outside the Brill Avenue home. That’s when prosecutors say that Canfield, who had nothing to do with the original altercation, came outside with a compound bow (a modern bow often used for hunting that uses cables and pulleys) and a quiver of arrows.PHOTO CARE OF PAULSEN FAMILYCanfield is accused of shooting at Paulsen and hitting him in the stomach and puncturing the iliac vein in Paulsen’s pelvis. Paulsen died later at Virtua Hospital.A probable cause statement says that Canfield told investigators that he then drove to a wooded area in Winslow Township and got rid of the bow and arrows.Investigators found the bow Tuesday, prosecutors said.

Yes. It's time to ban New Jersey.
    !

Cadet
    and ban knives for stabbing and cars for speeding and people breeding to stop the human race so theres no one left to use any of these! its the only way! call Obammer and see if he can get everyone on the planet fixed. no people, no violence, NO PROBLEMS!

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwara View Post
    and ban knives for stabbing and cars for speeding and people breeding to stop the human race so theres no one left to use any of these! its the only way! call Obammer and see if he can get everyone on the planet fixed. no people, no violence, NO PROBLEMS!
    We're already performing 1,000,000 aborations a year, and around 55,000,000 since Roe v. Wade made it legal. We've surpassed the Nazi Holocaust by 5 times over. When Obamacare Death Panels kick in, we'll be exterminating the elderly too. I don't know what much else we can do to legally murder people, except maybe start herding the middle class into cattle cars. Our soldiers who fought and died in World War II to stop this from ever happening again must be proud of America now.

Founding Member
    I've got to ask since R. v W. was brought up...

Why is it ok for the .gov to dictate what is morally or medically right for the population? Seems like this is the same situation as we are fighting the RKBA situation, except the Second Amendment is written in the Constitution.

It seems there is a whole lot of politicians that want to tell me what I should believe, how I should act, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    Why is it ok for the .gov to dictate what is morally or medically right for the population? Seems like this is the same situation as we are fighting the RKBA situation, except the Second Amendment is written in the Constitution.

It seems there is a whole lot of politicians that want to tell me what I should believe, how I should act, etc.
    As long as the morality has a biblical (preferably Torah) basis, I don't really have an issue with it. The problem is 'morality' can be extremely flexible when not based in Torah.

Eli

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." H. L. Mencken

History illustrates the truth of the quote.
    "The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion." Edmund Burke

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

"God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the firepower to make the difference."