Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where does it come from?

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTUS View Post
    Auditioning?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

I'm even MORE confused.......I wasn't sure if you truly meant auditing, and I just didn't get it, but I KNOW I don't get the above reference either........

is auditing a scientologist term? I only say that because the "actor" you mentioned is a scientologist.

Auditing in the context of Dianetics and Scientology is an activity where a person trained in auditing listens and gives auditing commands to a subject, which Scientologists refer to as a "preclear".[citation needed] Critics of auditing have suggested that it has similarities with cult style programming and some behavior modification techniques which result in psychological manipulation of the subject. According to the Church of Scientology's official guidelines, all communications during auditing are confidential.

I wondered initially if it was a Scientology thing or a Hollywood reference......I learn soooooo much on this Forum......

What did you just say?? HUH!
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.

"I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

"I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10