Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: This is your 1 "week" countdown

It's over (((

I'm going to have to watch it again after the wife goes to sleep, so she won't talk over the whole thing.
    Last edited by canes7; 02-11-2013 at 08:55 AM.
    !

Patriot
    I sooooo wanted to see those two noobs try to take on Carl!

Disappointed. The show started out great then quickly turned into a snoozer.
    !

"I sooooo wanted to see those two noobs try to take on Carl! "

Same here.
    A couple of loud pops from his home made supressor and there are two less dumbshits in zombieland.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Founding Member
    It had great potential, but I'm not upset by the episode.

If it weren't for TWD I would have been forced to watch "Downtown Abbey" (when I call it that my wife gets a little miffed) or move into another room.

Patriot
    Now that I've had some time to think about the episode, I guess they were trying to set up the story line for the rest of the season. It did start out strong, but wasn't it seemed a little overdone that basically just Rick and Maggie could attack Woodbury by themselves. The Town should have been able to defend itself better. But now we all have to guess. After being rescued, will Daryl stay away from the group forever? How will Meryll affect his decisions, especially if Meryll decides to get revenge on Rick? Can Rick continue to lead? Will Glenn step up now? I think the dumbest part was Andrea's "let's all feel good" speech. The Town just basically got it's ass kicked, lost a few people and even had the Governor shoot one of their own in the head, but they all come together for a kum ba ya moment. I'd be one of those guys packing my stuff and getting the heck out. I just hope that it doesn't continue to be this "corny".