Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lets Lure Fontenot Back!!!!!

I'm looking for photo's of closely knit families with offspring looking strangely like one another.

Last edited by Punch The Clown; 05-24-2011 at 09:11 AM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

PM SENT, Kid.................

Hey B, you should see what Sean is saying about you in the war room

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    B has taken some remarks, about a friend of his, to heart. He made his point of view known on the old forum and has not since been back. I have spoken to him on the phone since that time and he is doing well, if you call working every day, all day, well.
    Don't know how I missed this.

Timmah called it on this post. You can berate our "inbred heritage" if you would like but down here we take personal honor and integrity very seriously. True southerners would no sooner betray a friend than slap his momma.

An attack on a friends honor and integrity is just like an attack on the person himself. If you guys can't understand that then I'm sorry for you. This shit aint a written rule it's just a learned trait that old men pass on to young men.

If a man goes against this credo his word is thenceforth shit and he will never live it down. I guess shits different "up north" which is one of the reasons yankees are not the most beloved type down here. We don't trust folks that don't think the way we do or live by a code that prevents them from screwing anyone and anybody. Not ALL southerners live like this but a TRUE southerner does.

If it helps it's kinda like "You fuck with me you fuck with the whole trailer park." except that it's more family and friend oriented rather than neighborhood but most neighbors are pretty tight.

Like I said if ya don't understand this I feel sorry for ya.

B is doing fine and working hard. He may or may not be back but I still keep touch with him so it don't befront me if he does or don't.

So haters gonna hate. Lovers gonna love and Cajun's are gonna kill shit with his bare hands and eat it.
    Photobucket

"Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody has one and everyone else's stinks."

Cal30M1 , Garbageman Supreme

Patriot
    He called everyone out Brian ! He got mad and challenged everyone, This is the first organization that I have donated to and felt threatened in the end. What next a little old lady from the Cancer society giving me shit? I must dis agree its not a Southern thing, its that other thing!

H wasn't beefin with those that donated. Just those that thought they should get mad props for doin so and were givin JJ excrement for not blowin BT's horn loud enough. BT DID give more than a fair share but that made me proud to know you guys.

I gave some stuff for the build. I smiled putting the stuff in the box to ship. That was my gratification for doing so. I later heard the rifles(s) was/were donated and grinned again. Never thought another thing about it.

Some talkin smack about a close personal friend of B's is what really got him riled. It's that simple.

I like the CF foundation because I had a cousin that died from it when she was 18. What I give makes me feel good not having people thank me for it.

Just sayin.

Your mileage may vary. Yada yada yada.
    Photobucket

"Opinions are like a$$holes. Everybody has one and everyone else's stinks."

Cal30M1 , Garbageman Supreme