Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It aint a retro,but....

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar

It aint a retro,but....

It's got several USGI parts.It doesn't have a barrel,and I'm waiting on a BCG,but thought I'd show the progress.It will be close to what I had in mind,and if You squint really hard it could be a 70's model

"The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

I like that "snub-nose" look.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Coming along nicely Hump, wish I would have bought more retro parts when they were plentiful and cheap. I still want a Carbine
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Now that is the way I like 'em!!!!!!! Though I prefer mine with a barrel, just picky that way!!!!!!

She will be stunning Your Grace.
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

She is done!I installed the barrel today and function tested with dummy rounds,but haven't fired yet.Barrel is a Del-Ton 20"lightweight 1-9 twist.

"The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)

Founding Member
    Did you get the BCG from the link I gave you? Just curious to see what you thought of the quality if so.

The rifle looks good!

Nice job Hump,to bad ya cant get ammo to feed her for less than a arm and leg
    If you are going to reload and need brass I can probably dig you some up for the price of shipping
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Quote Originally Posted by Orlando View Post
    Nice job Hump,to bad ya cant get ammo to feed her for less than a arm and leg
    If you are going to reload and need brass I can probably dig you some up for the price of shipping
    I have a few loaded,and a few boxes of bullets to try.I have a ton of empty brass that should last for a while,but thanks for the offer!I ran 50 rnds through it today and it functioned flawlessly,unlike the steel mag.The follower kept locking up inside the new aluminum worked withouta hitch.

Patriot
    Looks good ,
    I erased my signature and don't know why.

Chucks,Dogs or goats?
    Μολὼν λάβε
    VFW life member.
    NRA life member.