Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: What do I think of this? Conspiracy starts now...

What do I think of this? Conspiracy starts now...

Clearly you can actually hear what they say on the radio?

BIG BEAR, CA -- It was reported today during the Waco-style fire that Christopher Dorner exited the burning cabin but was "pushed back inside."

It is also becoming evident that the police intentionally started the fire. See this video which recorded police giving the commands to "burn it down!"

No big deal really, just another state sponsored public execution. You know how it is, guilty until proven innocent.

Wait until they realize they killed LL Cool J.
    !

Yes, the police used incindiaries to bring the house down on him.
    There were some live scanner feed links posted on some other sites that allowed the action to be followed as it happened.
    Other than feeling bad for the guy that owned the cabin, I'm not bothered by it a bit. Duechbag Donner had been holding two people hostage for days, stolen at least two vehicles, just killed an officer and wounded one more in his attempts to evade the net that was closing in on him. And was engaged in a 20+ minute firefight with the TAC teams surrounding him. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

So the police can deprive a person of their life? slippery slope.

Quote Originally Posted by cwcdl79 View Post
    So the police can deprive a person of their life? slippery slope.
    Why not? There is no Constitution. There is no Bill of Rights. They are no restraints on government. They can do what they want - including kill at will
    [SIGPIC]

I'm glad it is dead but if it is allowed to be killed without a warning, that's an absence of due process. If the cops said, "come out or were lighting it up", I'm happy.

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    Wait until they realize they killed LL Cool J.
    I bet LL was laying low if he was in LA!!! If the cops were shooting skinny white guys they would have mowed LL down.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    I'm glad it is dead but if it is allowed to be killed without a warning, that's an absence of due process. If the cops said, "come out or were lighting it up", I'm happy.
    This is how I feel.

"So the police can deprive a person of their life? slippery slope."

Seriously???
    Yes they can if it is to protect life and property.
    The same 'right' that all the civilian, wanna-be self defense guru's try to claim for themselves.
    Anyhow, back to reality. The on scene commanders were using every means available to them to get him to come out. The dude was on a one way mission and he wasn't going to be taken alive. It wasn't going to happen. He knew it, the police knew it. We all knew it.
    This was only going to end one way. Don't forget that he had just shot two more LEO's that very morning and jacked another car. He bought his ticket to hell and got to take the ride. I hope it hurt like a mofo.
    That does not excuse the po-po for lighting up little old ladies delivering papers or shooting up bystanders, but as far as dealing with this douchbag. Good kill.
    Smoke checking his ass saved the taxpayers a whole lot of additional expense.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.