Thread: CMP Fourm aka The Dancing for Grandpa Show

CMP Fourm aka The Dancing for Grandpa Show

I love these brown noses. They're constantly bashing anyone that asks about future sales reminding them that "The CMP is not her to provide you with wholesale guns for collecting-That is not their mission!!!!" "I can't wait untill the CMP runs out of guns to sell so Orest can move on with the true mission of the CMP!!!!"

These clowns are so full of it. If they really meant what they say they should refrain from buying any guns in the future, sell of-at cost-all but 1 of their collections to aspiring service rifle shooters. Putting more service rifles in the hands of America's youth is key to "The Mission", correct? They would be helping the CMP's mission come to fruition.

OK, now that I got in what I wanted to say, moderator please lock this post.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

It does get kinda gross with all the butt-kissing going on at times. What do these guys think all the brown-nosing will get them? Do they think that O is going to recognize them in any special way like a free or reduced price rifle, maybe ammo or perhaps a job? I don't see the point.
    !

Once CMP runs out rifles and stuff to sell, those losers will never visit the CMP forum again.
    John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

Quote Originally Posted by jak View Post
    Once CMP runs out rifles and stuff to sell, those losers will never visit the CMP forum again.
    I agree, the forum will have no traffic and will probably die
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Founding Member
    Don't forget all the inquires like these:

http://forums.thecmp.org/showthread.php?t=99734

Patriot
    Hell i even read the other day where some guy had included extra money for the cause, in reality i think they hope it will get them some preferential treatment
    I erased my signature and don't know why.

Quote Originally Posted by deputy85 View Post
    Hell i even read the other day where some guy had included extra money for the cause, in reality i think they hope it will get them some preferential treatment
    Ya I saw that. Another guy posted the same thing on another forum. I told him bribery didnt work
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Those people are one of the reasons I stayed off the forums for around a year. I would get so mad and it was not good for the old health. Orest is not going to give a hoot about them. He is in the business of making money for the CMP and has indicated he wished he could sell off all the stuff and retire.
    M1 COLLECTORS CLUB
    WWW.M1COLLECTORSCLUB.COM
    JOIN US TODAY!

Visit the club on our new YouTube page!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/M1CCGunner

Visit our Facebook page for info and pics of the CMP, Garands etc..

“Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security” Ben Franklin