Thread: They Got You By The Shorthairs!

They Got You By The Shorthairs!

Saw a friend of a friend today. Anyway, he has a very impressive collection of firearms however he used to have a very very impressive collection. Where did a lot of his collection go? He sold it off when NJ passed their assault weapons ban. Bottom line is if you are a homeowning, wage earning person the govt. has a lot of leverage on you to comply with their ludicrous laws. You have to make the decision if your guns are more important to you than your home, your job, your savings, your pension, your family etc. To the responsible law-abiding citizen they are not. Skels 1, citizens 0 again.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Saw a friend of a friend today. Anyway, he has a very impressive collection of firearms however he used to have a very very impressive collection. Where did a lot of his collection go? He sold it off when NJ passed their assault weapons ban. Bottom line is if you are a homeowning, wage earning person the govt. has a lot of leverage on you to comply with their ludicrous laws. You have to make the decision if your guns are more important to you than your home, your job, your savings, your pension, your family etc. To the responsible law-abiding citizen they are not. Skels 1, citizens 0 again.

Exactly what I've been saying all along. All the "from my cold dead hand" chest thumpers just look like idiots. I laugh at them
    [SIGPIC]