Thread: WTS M1 Carbine Trigger Housing and M2 Mag Catch package

WTS M1 Carbine Trigger Housing and M2 Mag Catch package

I have a milled Quality Hardware (marked NL-Q) M1 Carbine trigger housing with M2 cuts. Small amount of pitting (example on the lip above the safety hole), but serviceable. It was pulled from my "mixmaster" Inland and replaced with a correct Inland part.

Gotta pay for those "correct" parts somehow, so am offering it as a package with an M2 mag catch. The mag catch (sorry, no picture) is M marked, no manufacturer's markings, sold to me as NOS. Don't need it as I won't be using any 30 rounders in this carbine.

$60 for the package shipped to you. Please make sure you tell me it's from the Shuff's thread. Found the slide that I was looking for but if you have an Inland marked trigger or sear we can discuss a trade.

Pic of the trigger housing (the pic looks better than the reality, though) below. The other items in the pic are already gone.

Last edited by grumpyoldretiredcop; 02-18-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Patriot
    "(the pic looks better than the reality, though) "

------.............----

I don't need the the parts, but I like your candor.

Thank you sir. In the photos it almost looks newly parked, and it's definitely not. I prefer to be critical on descriptions rather than let a potential buyer be dissatisfied.

I might have the slide you need.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

I bought one from The Collector's Source yesterday, darn it! If you happen to have an Inland marked trigger, sear or stock though, please do send me an email.