Thread: cop gave me a pink slip

Cadet

cop gave me a pink slip

not sure what the details mean, but it says "offences and OP" and it says "Registry checked: YES" is this the same as a NICS check? *side note* i didnt do anything wrong, lol... drunk friend dialed 911 thinking its "funny" and they had to come check, of course...

Patriot
    Yeah, he did a DCJS & NCIC check. Standard procedure.

Cadet
    damn the NYPD is great, they make house calls AND give me free background checks? technology is awesome! i dont even have to leave my appartment to have the cops quiz my everything. now if only they did a charming musical number when i opend the door... :P my drunken GF looked at the black cop 3 feet taller than her and (hand-to-god) exclaimed, " YOU LOOK LIKE URKAL!!! " nice going GF... -_-* thank god they were kind enuf to excuse it... in all honesty they r a nice bunch of guys, and im glad they do their part. on a side note i just orderd the best pizza i ever had (besides Martio's in New City, NY)

So..you get run through the system and a house visit thanks to some dumbass calling in a prank 911 call?
    Nice 'friend'. He skylighted you AND wasted the officers time. I'm sure they were amused.
    Last edited by Schriv; 02-24-2013 at 05:17 PM.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwara View Post
    damn the NYPD is great, they make house calls AND give me free background checks? technology is awesome! i dont even have to leave my appartment to have the cops quiz my everything. now if only they did a charming musical number when i opend the door... :P my drunken GF looked at the black cop 3 feet taller than her and (hand-to-god) exclaimed, " YOU LOOK LIKE URKAL!!! " nice going GF... -_-* thank god they were kind enuf to excuse it... in all honesty they r a nice bunch of guys, and im glad they do their part. on a side note i just orderd the best pizza i ever had (besides Martio's in New City, NY)
    You live in new york city and are claiming to have gotten good pizza? Your stock just plummeted.

Cadet
    no no, im outside the city by like 45 mins... but see, now im out of pizza... guess ill go back to drooling over mini-g pics (gfs gettin jealous)

Ah the green eyed monster shows it's head again. Tim you are so transparent!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    You live in new york city and are claiming to have gotten good pizza? Your stock just plummeted.
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.