Thread: 2/24 Episode

Founding Member

2/24 Episode

I liked it. Thought it was a suspenseful way to tie up a few loose ends (no, I don't mean Andrea).

I'm thinking the new additions to the town will somehow come to the aid of the prison group.

It all depends on who they decide is the bigger whack-job, Rick or The Gov. Really all that has to happen, like Carol implied, was that the Gov get whacked and everyone else will fall in line. I can;t see the Gov being killed off so soon though. He has to stay thru the end of the season at least, most likely he'll stay thru season 4.
    !

I'm hoping that the town attacks the prison in force the way they did in the comics.
    If they don't, then this season turns into another season of sitting around the farm/prison doing nothing all over again. They are almost out of food, almost out of ammo and living like crap. They need to get moving again and get back to killing zombies rather than staring at them through the fence.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Patriot
    The group that left the prison and joined the town is split. I see the young punks getting killed off pretty quickly. The husband / wife may go back to Rick's group if they learn what the Gov is really all about. Andrea isn't going to kill him off. That is going to come down to fight between him and Rick. Andrea's loyalities are torn and she'll never get the two groups together. The one thing that I don't understand is that Andrea is a "newbie" to Woodbury, yet the Town people are going to follow her? Doesn't make sense.

Andrea is seen as the governors woman, so she gets to carry around the 'rank' when she is out on the town.
    I noticed that the women all run to her to whine and complain, while the men just appear to be tolerating her presence. Especially the beter armed members of his inner circle.
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Founding Member
    I see the Gov getting the upper hand in a fight vs Rick. Andrea will be the one to save Rick's ass by popping the Gov in a very personal way.

Quote Originally Posted by cuppednlocked View Post
    I see the Gov getting the upper hand in a fight vs Rick. Andrea will be the one to save Rick's ass by popping the Gov in a very personal way.
    AIDS? Syphilis? Herpes?
    !

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by canes7 View Post
    AIDS? Syphilis? Herpes?
    The Angry Beaver!

Actually, my money is on Andrea throwing him to a bunch of walkers.