Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to park your car at home

How to park your car at home

Must be nice !!!

John

Don't worry if plan "A" fails, there are still 25 other letters in the alphabet.

Looking for S/A bayonets s/n 922033 & 1045220

Proud Member of M1CC #112

I thought you were talking about parkerizing your car at home.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I thought you were talking about parkerizing your car at home.
    I also thought the same thing, and was quite interested.
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

If Stu was going to park his car, he'd drive it to Shuff's and tie up his shop for a week. He'd probably get Tim to change his oil and check his brakes while Stu orders some new rubber from tirerack.com on Tim's credit card. Stu would then drive the freshly parked car back to Brooklyn and sell it on craigslist for a hefty profit.
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Eric, you have aroused my conscience. Your words cut just as deeply as any blade! I have to live forever with the guilt of knowing that I stole the bread from my close friend's table. What can I do to right this wrong? How do I seek absolution? I have brought shame to my household.

Some soliloquy, huh? I made it up myself too. Damn I'm talented. The Bard of Brooklyn!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    Eric, you have aroused my conscience. Your words cut just as deeply as any blade! I have to live forever with the guilt of knowing that I stole the bread from my close friend's table. What can I do to right this wrong? How do I seek absolution? I have brought shame to my household.

Some soliloquy, huh? I made it up myself too. Damn I'm talented. The Bard of Brooklyn!
    Please, knowing that you could somehow benefit from the $40 gained from the sale of your treasure is far more important then my child's anesthetic during surgery. Nathaniel may hate you Stu but I love you babe. I can only hope that the $40 can somehow settle the issue with the plaintiff who is savaging your daughter.

My daughter is suffering for the sins of her father. And I denied Nate his anesthesia for forty pieces of silver. I don't even like me.

Quote Originally Posted by timshufflin View Post
    Please, knowing that you could somehow benefit from the $40 gained from the sale of your treasure is far more important then my child's anesthetic during surgery. Nathaniel may hate you Stu but I love you babe. I can only hope that the $40 can somehow settle the issue with the plaintiff who is savaging your daughter.
    Is "plaintiff" the new slang for "latino baby-daddy"?
    "I have absolutely no idea why you would trust something as important as your life to the people on this forum." Fogtripper 1-6-10

Quote Originally Posted by dogboysdad View Post
    Is "plaintiff" the new slang for "latino baby-daddy"?
    Yes, yes it is.

Founding Member Prince Humperdink's Avatar
    Ya'll lost me in this conversation.Huh??
    "The advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation ... forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of." -- James Madison (1788)