Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CMP Backlog!

Patriot
    Quote Originally Posted by ordmm View Post
    Hell,,,that's one of the chickie poos from "Up Nort"....She would be considered petite.
    I'm from Wisconsin. How far north are ya talkin?

Founding Member
    Evidently way up north???I forgot about the photo and scanned it again???WHY???I just bet something was cold in the breeze, and how many beers to pose like that...Like totally bare, or was it bear??Sorry guys but it is my day off and bored waiting a spell so I can go out and burn some powder, without disturbing too many neighbors..ya, know that 06 is loud when your not hunting??

Customers at the CMP are reporting 90+ days for order delivery of rifles.
    M1 COLLECTORS CLUB
    WWW.M1COLLECTORSCLUB.COM
    JOIN US TODAY!

Visit the club on our new YouTube page!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/M1CCGunner

Visit our Facebook page for info and pics of the CMP, Garands etc..

“Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security” Ben Franklin

Cadet
    I just checked my Account with them that I placed on March 23rd 2013 for a stock for my M1 Garand and a stock for my M1 Carbine. I sent a letter asking how much longer because I wanted to finish my Garand so I could use it in HighPower matches this summer. They said something about them shipping in order of orders placed but they would look into getting things going. I checked today and there is nothing showing under my pending orders, so, hopefully that means my stuff is on the way.

Quote Originally Posted by rattletrap1970 View Post
    I just checked my Account with them that I placed on March 23rd 2013 for a stock for my M1 Garand and a stock for my M1 Carbine. I sent a letter asking how much longer because I wanted to finish my Garand so I could use it in HighPower matches this summer. They said something about them shipping in order of orders placed but they would look into getting things going. I checked today and there is nothing showing under my pending orders, so, hopefully that means my stuff is on the way.
    I order my Garand stocks from Dupage Trading. Cheaper, faster, same stock but no ugly CMP stamp on them
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Cadet
    Damn, I never even heard of them, I could have been shooting since March.