Thread: Building a carbine from parts, need barrel install

Cadet
    Package Services Out for Delivery
    March 30, 2013, 9:21 am
    JEROME, MI 49249
    Expected Delivery By:
    March 30, 2013

USPS Tracking / Delivery Confirmation™

I take back the sins I muttered under my breath at the Post Office when the "ESL" clerk gave me "slow boat to China" shipping for $16 instead of 2-3 day Priority for $36. Looks like it is being delivered today.

Sorry about the packaging tape Mr. Shufflin, but I didn't want the barrel to move around. Hope to hear your assessment of the receiver and barrel.

Cadet
    No rush and not intended as a "CMP" new order timeline...but the parts I sent were basically bought on "faith". I just hope they are serviceable. Thought you'd prefer a post..I didn't want to telephone you just for this curiosity.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Humperdink View Post
    Stu and the Kid are from the same tribe,I don't believe you.I'd like to see pics of the receiver and index if at all possible?
    Thanks to all my Bro's, it's official! I am now in charge of QA at Shuff's Parkerizing! Thanks guys!
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Cadet
    The barrel and receiver arrived yesterday morning. Excellent work Tim! It looks brand new. Funny, the box came back EXACTLY as I had wrapped it up to you, including the mailer tube inside the box. I knew the check was cashed....but the thought was "why is this coming back unopened"? HA.

Thank you again for the high quality work and customer service.

Patriot
    I would prefer that people not know what I was shipping. First, it's none of their business and second, once someone knows what it is, they might steal it.

Heck, I dare them to steal something of mine I ship, I always over insure.