Thread: Beware-The cuomo Youth Is Coming Next!

Beware-The cuomo Youth Is Coming Next!

I can't believe the leftists could go this far. It's nazi Germany all over again. I am completely tongue tied. What's next? Turning in Jews? And to boot, that's sheldon silver right behind herr cuomo. I guess 5000 years is not enough time for the Jewish people to wise up. It didn't take this Jew long to learn.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...al-gun-owners/

I don't even have an attic to hide in. Have to start building one.
    Last edited by Punch The Clown; 03-22-2013 at 07:43 PM.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Gun owners need to go to Walmart and buy a cheap burner phone. Then they can flood the hotline with the names and addresses of anyone they may know or suspect of being a liberal. It would be very simple to tie the hotline up so badly and make it so ridiculously expensive and inefficient that it would turn into a mockery.

Hell, I may just go get myself a phone and start blasting the hotline with the names and addy's of known DNC contributors from NY.

... and I live in Michigan.

I'll bet you could call in herr coumo and herr bloomberg and not even worry about being called out for a false call. The security of these two clowns all are violating the law. Hell, call in every cop in the state.

35000 NYPD x$500 per is a lot of money. I'm off to Walmart.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Here ya go. I'm gonna head down to the Dollar store tomorrow and burn a 20 spot on being a nuisance.

NY State has established a toll-free tip line – 1-855-GUNSNYS (1-855- 486-7697) to encourage residents to report illegal firearm possession. The tip line also allows for information to be submitted via text – individuals can text GUNTIP and their message to CRIMES (274637). The New York State Police staff the tip line 24 hours a day. Upon receiving a call, troopers will solicit as much information as possible regarding a firearm tip then contact the appropriate police agency with the lead to initiate an investigation. If the information leads to an arrest for the illegal possession of a firearm, the “tipster” will be awarded $500.