Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: H&K?

The Beretta AR-70 was hands down the most 'comfortable' 5.56 weapon I have ever owned. Excellent ergonomics and it shouldered vey easily. The lack of available spare mags really soured it for me. It came with one factory mag in the box, and I tried for over a year to get additional mags. Not being able to have more than one mag pretty much made it useless as far as I was concerned.
    I had the very same issue with my Galil ARM. It came with one 35 round mag and I managed to obtain a 50 rounder from the dealer. That was it. It was big, heavy and pretty much worthless for holding off the hoards of invading Russians that we were expecting in the early 80's..
    Some people are like slinkies.
    They aren't good for much, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

I think I had a 5 and a 30 for my model 70. I'm trying to remember more about it. Something about the sights I didn't care for I think.

I recently sold an HK94 and an SP89........tough times demand drastic actions.
    I still have a very nice HK91 and a Tactical HK45.

I"ve got a pair of HK4 pistols...sort of a Walther PPK with conversion kits for .380, .32 ACP, .25 ACP, and .22LR.

I used to have a P7...wish I'd never sold it, it was a beautiful gun.

I never got into the USP series...they just seemed like expensive Glocks.

Last summer, my brother stopped by my house on his way through to his vacation destination. We had talked about a Trade of his choice between 6 or 7 Pistols of mine in trade for his HK P7M8 Squeeze cocker. He finally chose my Sig Sauer P 226 in 9MM in trade for his HK. after we made the trade, he told me that the HK was the Pistol he carried when he was a SWAT member for L.A. Sheriff's Dept.
    WOW what an incredibly accurate Pistol that HK is...I think we made a good trade.