Thread: Welcome

Welcome

Because of the Ginormous onslaught by libtrards on our 2nd Amendment, this room was added.

Thank you Tim. I was getting tired of keeping our views on these issues in the closet at the War Room.
    The "Gun Rights" thing is just sort of the rally cry as I see it, as it is the right that is being most aggressively assaulted. That is just a smokescreen so we don't notice the assault on our other rights.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Only thing I see wrong is the name,"Gun Rights" . What feaking Gun Rights????
    "I am the master of my unspoken words, and a slave to those that should have remained unspoken. ...

"Official 2010 Mini-G & 2011 Summer Postal Shoot Biggest Looser"

Founding Member
    Called my liberal senator... Seems his voice mail is full and cannot take any new messages... Ps: I hope you guys have called yours???? And tell them to tell BO to go *&^ himself!!

And leave OUR guns ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Toolman

can I swear in this room and cal these things what they are? If not, I'm not interested
    [SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by seaninmich View Post
    can I swear in this room and cal these things what they are? If not, I'm not interested

No, you can't. You can call them things and you can make it clear that if you like them then you must be stupid.