Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Letters From The White House

Letters From The White House

I keep writing the White House, reminding the President about little things like the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment, and they keep sending me back letters thanking me for supporting the administration's stand on gun control?
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

Quote Originally Posted by Punch The Clown View Post
    I keep writing the White House, reminding the President about little things like the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment, and they keep sending me back letters thanking me for supporting the administration's stand on gun control?

I got same crap back every time I wasted my time writing a letter. Listen to what I am telling you people - calling and writing politicians is a giant waste of your time. I am sick and f-ing tired of the azzhats all over the CMP forum screaming at people to call and write letters. IT WILL NOT DO ANY GOOD. Anyone that thinks it will is too stupid to save.
    [SIGPIC]

What's even better is that they open each letter with a "Thanks for helping us preserve the 2nd Amendment". I assume that they count these communications as a big thumbs up for the administration on the gun control issue. No wonder 97% of Americans favor gun control.
    When dealing with liberals, always attribute to malice what would ordinarily be attributed to incompetence.

"Of course it won't be easy; nothing worthwhile ever is. That is why I have always failed where others have succeeded."-Clouseau

You keep getting letters and email to call your senetors. Can't they read my address and see who mine are? A bigger waste of my time I have yet to see!

Mike
    Staten Island German Martial Arts (S.I.G.M.A.)
    http://www.sigmanewyork.webs.com/

Time to feed the pigs!!!!!!

The sword of time will pierce our skins
    It doesn't hurt when it begins
    But as it works its way on in
    The pain grows stronger...watch it grin.

Patriot
    Done deal. Were screwed. When I see chuck shumer with a smile on his face I see the devil celebrating. This bill has enough loopholes that the Gov't will do damn well what they want to. Another shooting?----bye bye whatever type firearm the resembles that in the shooting. They will throw in high-caps just for good measure. Know I sound like a defeatist, but just being realistic. Too many votes depending on the gov't. Too many low information voters. Too many voters who believe everything they see on MSNBC. Too many states with restrictive firearm legislation with huge big city entitlement voters. Dems and Repubs are all the same.
    Last edited by ordmm; 04-11-2013 at 03:54 PM.

Bottom line is : THEY DON'T CARE. period. end of discussion. Until you can get at least 51% of the VOTING population to make a pro-gun stand, you're screwed.

I've said it before and, despite the NY law (I think) be overturned, we are no more than 2 generations away from being a 100% unarmed citizenry
    [SIGPIC]

I am so glad that I was able to persuade my children to NOT join the military and defend this country. There's not much worth fighting for. The enemy is from within.

Cadet
    I understand how you feel Tim...

I still believe in this country and this is all we have right now. We have to fight for what we believe in to the end. My family has provided this country with too many soldiers and lost a few. We can't give up. I am still proud of this country. We have to make the changes and generate new candidates who will protect our rights by voting out the assholes.

This will not happen overnight...This will take several elections to get back on track! All we can do is keep doing the same thing and more. Keep The Fight!!

Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 53M1Grnd View Post

I still believe in this country and this is all we have right now. We have to fight for what we believe in to the end. My family has provided this country with too many soldiers and lost a few. We can't give up. I am still proud of this country. We have to make the changes and generate new candidates who will protect our rights by voting out the assholes.

This will not happen overnight...This will take several elections to get back on track! All we can do is keep doing the same thing and more. Keep The Fight!!
    Spoken Like Ronald wilson Reagan!! thumbs up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 53M1Grnd View Post

To send your Son for employment in the armed forces, I have to ask, who is worth fighting for? Does anyone watch the news and see the masses of useless "people" that now inhabit this country? My child to offer his life for one of these? No thank you!